Disclaimer: Eligible iGames conducted and managed by iGO are only available to those physically present in the Province of Ontario.
Sports betting has expanded in a big way in Canada, and bet365 Sportsbook is among the many regulated and safe options available for bettors in Ontario. If you’re looking for a one-stop shop to cover all your wagering needs, sign up at bet365 Ontario today!
The bet365 brand name is already a familiar one in Canada and that could help in Ontario, as bettors know to expect plenty of betting markets to choose from, competitive odds, and much more.
Note: 19+. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
bet365 Sportsbook Ontario code in November 2023
You don’t need to enter any secret code when you open an account with bet365 Sportsbook Ontario.
|Online Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario|
|Bet365 Ontario Code||None – Click to register|
|Bet365 Ontario Best Features||Massive betting menu, tons of bet types and easy-to-use sports betting app|
|Last Updated||November 2023|
bet365 Sportsbook Ontario: How to sign up for bet365 in Canada November 2023
Signing up with bet365 Ontario is a simple process, and the easiest way to get started is by clicking one of our bet365 Sportsbook links and following prompts to begin your registration.
When signing up, you will be asked to provide some information before signing up, including:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (last four digits)
You’ll also be creating your user name and password as part of the process. Once everything is all set, just continue clicking through to join and create your account. Afterward, you’ll have full access to bet365 and all that it has to offer.
bet365 Sportsbook betting menu
When you visit bet365 Sportsbook, one of the things that stick out is the wide range of markets available for betting. At the top of the list, you’ll find betting odds for all of the most popular sports leagues and events.
While that’s more than enough to keep most bettors happy, others like to dive into niche sports that have smaller followings. Folks in that category are covered as well with options including Australian Rules Football, darts, lacrosse, curling, and more.
CFL betting at bet365 Sportsbook in Canada
bet365 has a clean and clickable menu for all of its available sports. There’s a section for the most popular, including NFL, MLB, and NHL. When the Canadian Football League is in season, you’ll find a link in this section that you can click to find all of the upcoming games.
Additionally, there’s a full listing of all of the available sports. If you click on the football tab, you can drill down into the menu to locate the games. When you click on the CFL in either spot, all of the upcoming contests will pop up in the betting lobby with odds for the top pregame bets.
- Moneyline: A straightforward bet where you just have to choose which team you think will win the game outright.
- Spreads: bet365 sets a spread for all CFL games. You can pick the favourite minus the points or the underdog plus the number. To win the bet, the side you select has to cover the spread.
- Totals: A totals bet is based on how many points will be scored in the game. bet365 will set an over/under on a number for bettors to choose from.
While the above bet types are considered to be the top options, they’re far from the only way to bet on the CFL. bet365 offers up a number of other ways for you to get in the game.
- Props: Additional options for betting on the games. There are props for team and player performances as well as on the game as a whole.
- Alternates Lines: bet365 will have a range of different spreads and totals for you to choose from with the odds adjusted.
- Parlays: You can put together multi-leg wagers on the CFL. In order to win, you have to be right on all of your picks. One single wrong call means that the bet is a loss.
- Live betting: Also known as in-game or in-play, you have the option of betting in real-time as the action plays out on the field.
- Futures: A futures bet is a wager on an outcome that won’t be known until a later date, such as the winner of the next Grey Cup or CFL East Division.
- Quarters and halves: You can drill into specific segments of the game in several different ways at bet365, such as an over/under on points scored.
You’ll be able to locate many of the above bet types by simply clicking through a CFL game listing to see what’s available for that contest. bet365 provides more than enough options to keep CFL bettors and fans engaged throughout the season.
bet365 Sportsbook review and rankings
bet365 has a solid track record and a big presence in global gaming circles. The company continues to make headway as it expands into additional legal sports betting markets.
Reviews of the bet365 Sportsbook on the Apple App Store have been positive on an overall basis with a rating of 4.3. On the Google Play Store, reviews have not been as favourable with an average rating of 3.2. Here’s how we rate bet365 in a few key categories.
- App usability (4.0): bet365 is on the simple side in terms of appearance, but the tech behind the scenes seems to be super slick.
- Betting options (5.0): This is an area where the sportsbook heads to the top of the list as there’s a wide range of sports and bet types to choose from.
- Reliability (4.5): The smooth platform delivers a great overall experience. We didn’t come across any annoying hang-ups or trouble spots.
- Overall rating (4.0): You may find platforms with a few more bells and whistles out there, but bet365 stacks up very well with the competition. There are plenty of offerings for bettors to choose from, but further innovation and more choices would be welcome additions.
bet365 Sportsbook app and usability
The bet365 Sportsbook app is available for both iOS and Android. The mobile experience is about the same as playing on the website, but the format is naturally condensed with collapsible and expandable functions and menus. Here’s how you can get started with the bet365 Ontario app.
- From your mobile browser, go to the bet365 website.
- A download option should appear at the top of your screen.
- You can click through on that to begin the process.
- If the download option doesn’t come up, go to the website and scroll to the bottom.
- Click on the app button for your device and follow the instructions.
From start to finish, you’re looking at a few minutes tops. Once you have the app downloaded to your device, bet365 will be with you at all times for placing bets, managing your account, and any other functions that you need to tend to.
How does the bet365 app compare to ProLine+?
Now that the prohibition on single-game sports betting is a thing of the past in Ontario, bettors have a number of legal and regulated options to choose from outside of just ProLine+.
ProLine+ mainly just covers the basics when it comes to betting types and available markets. You can bet on all of the top sports and the major pregame bets, but offerings are quite limited beyond that point.
On bet365, there’s simply much more to choose from. Beyond the top games and standard wagers, you can also choose from lots of player props, smaller sports, and much more. When compared side by side with ProLine+, bet365 has the edge in several ways.
|Category||How Bet365 Sportsbook compares to ProLine+|
|Available Sports||The menu at ProLine+ begins and ends with the most popular sports and events. Bet365 goes much deeper than that with a whole host of different sports to choose from.|
|Wager Options||If all you’re looking for is basic bets, then ProLine+ does the trick. Bet365 brings many more options to the table, including player props, same-game parlays, and live betting.|
|Bet365 has received positive ratings on the Apple App Store and mostly favourable rankings on Google Play. ProLine+ hasn’t been as fortunate as it has received below average ratings in both spots.|
When comparing online sportsbooks, another important area to dig into is the odds. During our test, we found that bet365 was the more appealing option many more times than ProLine+. The latter had a better number in a few spots, but the former has a clear overall advantage.
bet365’s best features and areas to improve
bet365 brings a wealth of experience to the table, and that shines through in its product offerings. Here are some of the top features of the sportsbook.
- Huge Betting Menu: The menu of sports is extensive. From the top games and events down to the contests that don’t attract as much interest, you’ll find that there’s more than enough to bet on.
- Many Bet Types: bet365 has all of the bases covered. From the standard pregame bets to futures and same-game parlays, bettors have plenty of different options to explore.
- Simple And Easy-To-Use App: The betting platform is in the sweet spot of being simple and slick at the same time. It’s easy to get around on bet365, but there is also a good deal of features tucked inside.
On the improvement side, there are just not many tweaks that need to be made. bet365 could use a little more flash in certain spots, but this is an excellent place to get down to business on an overall basis.
How to deposit and withdraw at bet365
You can move money in and out of your bet365 Sportsbook account with ease after signing up. The cashier function is smooth and will walk you through the process step by step. There are several different funding bet365 banking options to choose from, including:
- Debit/credit card
- Online banking
- VIP preferred
- Wire transfer
Available funding methods may vary by market, but bet365 generally offers more than enough for you to find what works best for your situation. Transactions are processed securely and efficiently. When it comes to deposits, you can expect your account to be credited right away, while withdrawal times can vary slightly based on the method you use.
bet365’s entry into the Canadian sports betting market
bet365 is a major player in global gaming circles. The brand is already a familiar one in Canada, so it’s no surprise that the company has its sights squarely set on exploring the full potential of the legal and regulated sports betting markets here in the Great White North.
The company received its official stamp of approval from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario in March 2022. bet365 officially launched in Ontario the following month and appears poised to continue growing its North American presence.