The number of regulated online sports betting sites in Ontario is growing, and one of the industry-leading options that Canadians can now use is Caesars Sportsbook. You can sign up with Caesars Sportsbook Ontario here and start betting legally in a matter of minutes.
There is plenty to love at Caesars its huge collection of betting markets, great same-game parlay options and much more. And getting started with a Caesars Ontario code is the fastest way to sign up and start wagering legally in Ontario.
Below, we’ll detail everything you need to know if you’re betting on sports in Ontario at Caesars!
Caesars Sportsbook code for Ontario 2023
Canadian bettors can sign up for Caesars Sportsbook in Ontario and start betting on the Caesars Sportsbook app in minutes.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Ontario|
|Caesars Ontario Code||None-Use links to visit Caesars|
|Caesars Ontario Best Features||Great same-game parlay options, easy-to-use betslip, and highly competitive odds|
|Last Updated||November 2023|
Caesars Ontario betting menu
Caesars has a pretty extensive menu of sports to choose from. You won’t have any trouble finding betting odds for all of the big games and events, while smaller sports are also well-represented. Here are some of the most popular sports offered.
For additional options, Caesars also has odds for all of the top international leagues in hockey and soccer, as well as American college sports. Those looking for something different will find sports such as cricket, rugby, darts, curling, and more.
CFL Betting at Caesars Canada Sportsbook
The rise of legal betting should translate into a boom in interest for all sports, CFL included. Caesars has odds for the weekly slates of games all season long, as well as plenty of other ways to get in the game.
- Moneyline: A simple bet in which you just have to choose the winner.
- Spreads: Select the favourite giving points or the underdog getting points. Favourites must win by more than the point spread, while underdogs can lose by less than the spread and still win your bet.
- Totals: Bettors get to choose Over or Under on the total points scored in the game.
- Alternate Lines: Alternative options for spreads and totals with odds adjusted to reflect the differences.
- Props: Player props for TDs, yards, tackles, and more, as well as an assortment of game and team options.
- Parlays: Multi-leg wagers for several games or a same-game parlay from one contest.
- Live Betting: In-game betting where you get to wager in real-time based on what’s happening.
- Futures: Bets on season-long outcomes, such as Over/Under on team win totals, winner of the Grey Cup, and more.
The main pregame betting lines and top player props tend to bring in lots of volume, but Caesars does a solid job of keeping the odds competitive. If you’re on the hunt for a place to bet on the CFL, Caesars deserves a spot on your shortlist.
Caesars Sportsbook review and rankings
While Caesars has always been a big deal in the casino world, the company has had to play catch-up with online sports betting, which it is doing. The betting public has responded with solid overall reviews: 4.6 on over 27,000 ratings at the Apple App Store, and 4.4 on 10,000 ratings on Google Play. As we see it, here’s how Caesars online sportsbook rates in several key categories:
- App usability (4.0): The platform is simple and basic yet functional. It’s not quite as smooth as the offerings from some top competitors, however.
- Betting options (4.5): The menu runs really deep at Caesars, with a mix of top sports and smaller competitions.
- Reliability (4.0): While you may not run into much downtime while using Caesars, many users have reported long wait times for customer service.
- Overall rating: 4.5. Caesars has been making tremendous strides, and the arrow continues to point up. The company takes care of its players, but some platform and support improvements are still necessary.
Caesars Sportsbook app and usability
The Caesars Sportsbook app is available for both iOS and Android devices. While scrolling through the betting lobby and lengthy slates of games can be choppy at times, there are tons of betting options and the layout of all markets and props is very clear. Just follow these steps to get the Caesars app:
- Once your account is set up, access the Caesars website on your mobile device.
- This will take you to the correct download page on either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device.
- Select the Apple or Android icon to access the download page.
- Follow the download instructions and log in to place bets on mobile.
Downloading the app takes a couple of minutes at most, and after just a few more minutes of going through the registration process, you’re ready to place some bets.
How does the Caesars sports betting app compare to ProLine+?
Until expansion of the gaming industry, bettors in many provinces such as Ontario had limited options. ProLine+ offers odds and lines for various sports but with options like Caesars Ontario Sportsbook crashing the party, it’s easy to tell who the cream of the crop is.
|Category||Which Canadian Sports Betting Site is Better?|
|Available Sports||Caesars. ProLine+ sticks to the top leagues and games while Caesars covers all of those as well as a range of smaller sports.|
|Wager Types||Caesars. Both spots offer standard bets, basic props and live betting, but Caesars keeps going from there while ProLine+ does not.|
|The Caesars app has ratings of 4.6 in the App Store and 4.4 on Google Play. ProLine+ is at 2.1 and 1.6, respectively.|
While bettors can always compare the odds at multiple books before placing their bets, it’s helpful to know that the places you choose to play are regularly on point. Here’s how the moneyline odds — in both American and decimal forms — compared at the two books for a trio of NHL games.
|New Jersey Devils @|
|Devils: +225 or 3.25|
Penguins: -278 or 1.36
|Devils: +230 or 3.30
Penguins: -280 or 1.36
|Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers||Capitals: -103 or 1.97|
Rangers: -115 or 1.87
|Capitals: +100 or 2.00
Rangers: -120 or 1.83
|Minnesota Wild @ Toronto Maple Leafs||Wild: +125 or 2.25|
Maple Leafs: -149 or 1.67
|Wild: +125 or 2.25
Maple Leafs: -145 or 1.69
On a game-to-game basis for the basic markets, there isn’t much difference. Depending on what you’re looking to wager on, you may find a better price for a given contest at ProLine+. But over a long period of time, it appears much more likely that you side with Caesars in the odds due to the consistent, competitive odds.
ProLine+ is a serviceable option for big-time sporting events, but this is where the comparisons can stop. Caesars has a massive betting menu complete with a huge array of props, plus options for less popular sports and leagues.
Caesars’ best features and areas in need of improvement
Just like any other online sportsbook, there are pros and cons to playing at Caesars. Here are some areas where the book excels:
- Volume Of Options: Caesars has a comprehensive menu of sports and betting options, so regardless of what you’re looking for, you should be able to find it.
- Parlays: Some sites don’t allow certain combinations of markets to be grouped into parlays, but Caesars has a pretty high tolerance for what you can put into an exotic bet. You also will find a plethora of single-game parlay betting options on the Caesars Sportsbook mobile app.
If we are forced to, we can find a few weak spots with Caesars, as is the case with anywhere. Areas we’d be interested in seeing improvements would include:
- Navigation: It can sometimes be a cumbersome process getting around the site, and sometimes scrolling for a specific game feels like it will never end.
- Live betting: In-play wagering isn’t as easy compared to other sites, and there aren’t quite as many markets offered. That said, you will still be able to place live bets for major sports.
How to deposit and cash out at Caesars Sportsbook
The ease with which you can make financial transactions needs to play a part in your decision-making process and luckily, Caesars makes things pretty simple. After clicking on your account balance in the top-right corner, there will be clear buttons to deposit and withdraw, and you will be able to do either one.
Caesars also has a variety of payment options including the following:
- Debit or credit cards
- Online banking
All of them aren’t available in every jurisdiction, but there are more than enough to get you by with relative ease.
Deposits happen instantly, while withdrawals take a little time to process. It can be as soon as the same day, but 24 to 48 hours is the most common window. The actual time until you receive your funds will depend on the method that you use.
Caesars’ entry into the Canadian sports betting market
Thanks to its popular hotel and casino destination in Windsor, Ontario, and other iconic properties across the globe, the Caesars brand name is already known in Canada.
Caesars sports betting has achieved success in the United States and it’s poised to become an even bigger player in the industry as the company launches its online sportsbook in Ontario, which began on April 4, 2022.