The number of regulated online sports betting sites in Ontario is growing, and one of the industry-leading options that Canadians can now use is Caesars Sportsbook.
There is plenty to love at Caesars its huge collection of betting markets to its ongoing promotions and much more. And getting started with Caesars Ontario code MYBETCAN is the fastest way to claim the benefits that await you.
Below, we’ll detail everything you need to know if you’re betting on sports in Ontario at Caesars!
Caesars Sportsbook code for Ontario 2022
Canadian bettors at Caesars Sportsbook may come to see a welcome offer that is coveted among bettors because it offers players the chance to multiply their betting funds right off the bat.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Ontario|
|Caesars Ontario Code||MYBETCAN|
|Caesars Offer||Click On Links To See|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Claiming the Caesars signup offer couldn’t be any simpler. All you need to do is use one of our links or Caesars code MYBETCAN to sign up and then make a qualifying deposit within three days of creating an account.
You won’t be able to withdraw the credit, but you can use it to place a bet of your choice within 30 days and any winnings will be yours.
Caesars Sportsbook Ontario promotions
Beyond the sign-up offer for new players, Caesars also does a great job of taking care of existing customers. It typically offers a steady stream of regular promotions and daily odds boosts all throughout the year. Some of the regular promotional amenities include:
- Enhanced Odds: Caesars builds parlays and selects specific markets to receive boosted odds, and there are dozens of options each day, including props. The site also features a rotating system of boosting futures markets.
- Parlay Boosts: Caesars also builds parlays so you don’t have to, then boosts the odds! They could feature teams all from one sport, or cross over between multiple leagues.
- SGP Insurance: You can place a same-game parlay on select contests and receive a specified amount back if your wager loses.
The combination of a large betting menu and several must-have promotions always keeps Caesars Canada in the mix when bettors are looking for sportsbooks. One key to making sure you can take advantage of as many promotional offers as possible is signing up for more than one account. But even if you’re picking just one, Caesars should be under consideration.
Caesars Ontario betting menu
Caesars has a pretty extensive menu of sports to choose from. You won’t have any trouble finding odds for all of the big games and events, while smaller sports are also well-represented. Here are some of the most popular sports offered.
For additional options, Caesars also has odds for all of the top international leagues in hockey and soccer, as well as American college sports. Those who are looking for something different will find sports such as cricket, rugby, darts, curling, and more.
CFL Betting at Caesars Canada Sportsbook
The rise of legal betting should translate into a boom in interest for all sports, CFL included. Caesars will have odds for the weekly slates of games all season long, as well as plenty of other ways to get in the game.
- Moneyline: A simple bet in which you just have to choose the winner.
- Spreads: Select the favourite giving points or the underdog getting points. Favourites must win by more than the point spread, while underdogs can lose by less than the spread and still win your bet.
- Totals: Bettors get to choose Over or Under on the total points scored in the game.
- Alternate Lines: Alternative options for spreads and totals with odds adjusted to reflect the differences.
- Props: Player props for TDs, yards, tackles, and more, as well as an assortment of game and team options.
- Parlays: Multi-leg wagers for several games or a same-game parlay from one contest.
- Live Betting: In-game betting where you get to wager in real-time based on what’s happening.
- Futures: Bets on season-long outcomes, such as Over/Under on team win totals, winner of the Grey Cup, and more.
The main pregame betting lines and top player props tend to bring in lots of volume, but Caesars does a solid job of keeping the odds competitive. If you’re on the hunt for a place to bet on the CFL, Caesars deserves a spot on your shortlist.
Caesars Sportsbook review and rankings
While Caesars has always been a big deal in the casino world, the company has had to play catch-up with online sports betting, which it is doing. The betting public has responded with solid overall reviews: 4.6 on over 27,000 ratings at the Apple App Store, and 4.4 on 10,000 ratings on Google Play. As we see it, here’s how Caesars online sportsbook rates in several key categories:
- Welcome offer (4.5): The initial offer is one of the best of its kind for any sportsbook in the industry. Click one of our links and head to Caesars for full details
- Promotions (4.5): Caesars dishes out a regular array of incentives, including a daily assortment of odds boosts.
- App usability (4.0): The platform is simple and basic yet functional. It’s not quite as smooth as the offerings from some top competitors, however.
- Betting options (4.5): The menu runs really deep at Caesars, with a mix of top sports and smaller competitions.
- Reliability (4.0): While you may not run into much downtime while using Caesars, many users have reported long wait times for customer service.
- Overall rating: 4.5. Caesars has been making tremendous strides, and the arrow continues to point up. The company takes care of its players with rewards and incentives, but some platform and support improvements are still necessary.
Caesars Sportsbook app and usability
The Caesars Sportsbook app isn’t yet in Ontario but it should soon be available for both iOS and Android devices soon enough. While scrolling through the betting lobby and lengthy slates of games can be choppy at times, there are tons of betting options and the layout of all markets and props is very clear. Just follow these steps to get the Caesars app:
- Once your account is set up, access the Caesars website on your mobile device.
- This will take you to the correct download page on either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device.
- Select the Apple or Android icon to access the download page.
- Follow the download instructions and log in to place bets on mobile.
Downloading the app takes a couple of minutes at most, and after just a few more minutes going through the registration process, you’re ready to place some bets.
How does the Caesars sports betting app compare to ProLine+?
Until expansion of the gaming industry, bettors in many provinces such as Ontario had limited options. ProLine+ offers odds and lines for various sports but with options like Caesars Ontario Sportsbook crashing the party, it’s easy to tell who the cream of the crop is.
|Category||Which Canadian Sports Betting Site is Better?|
|Sign Up Offer||Caesars has one of the best welcome offers in the game, offering bettors a huge free bet. ProLine+ has very little incentive for signing up.|
|Promotions||On the promotional front, it’s no contest. Caesars has a fantastic welcome bonus and recurring promos. ProLine+ may have the occasional basic incentive, but it’s just no comparison.|
|Available Sports||Caesars. ProLine+ sticks to the top leagues and games while Caesars covers all of those as well as a range of smaller sports.|
|Wager Types||Caesars. Both spots offer standard bets, basic props and live betting, but Caesars keeps going from there while ProLine+ does not.|
|The Caesars app has ratings of 4.6 in the App Store and 4.4 on Google Play. ProLine+ is at 2.1 and 1.6, respectively.|
One of the amenities that elevate Caesars online sports betting above almost anyone in the business is the daily odds boost offerings. There is no shortage of combinations and in-house parlays that Caesars builds with enhanced odds attached. There are dozens of wagers with boosted odds every single day at Caesars.
While bettors can always compare the odds at multiple books before placing their bets, it’s helpful to know that the places you choose to play are regularly on point. Here’s how the moneyline odds — in both American and decimal forms — compared at the two books for a trio of NHL games.
|New Jersey Devils @|
|Devils: +225 or 3.25|
Penguins: -278 or 1.36
|Devils: +230 or 3.30
Penguins: -280 or 1.36
|Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers||Capitals: -103 or 1.97|
Rangers: -115 or 1.87
|Capitals: +100 or 2.00
Rangers: -120 or 1.83
|Minnesota Wild @ Toronto Maple Leafs||Wild: +125 or 2.25|
Maple Leafs: -149 or 1.67
|Wild: +125 or 2.25
Maple Leafs: -145 or 1.69
On a game-to-game basis for the basic markets, there isn’t much difference. Depending on what you’re looking to wager on, you may find a better price for a given contest at ProLine+. But over a long period of time, it appears much more likely that you side with Caesars in the odds due to the consistent, competitive odds.
ProLine+ is a serviceable option for big-time sporting events, but this is where the comparisons can stop. Caesars has a massive betting menu complete with a huge array of props, plus options for less popular sports and leagues. There are also welcome offers and ongoing promotions to enjoy at sites such as Caesars.
Caesars’ best features and areas in need of improvement
Just like any other online sportsbook, there are pros and cons to playing at Caesars. Here are some areas where the book excels:
- Volume Of Options: Caesars has a comprehensive menu of sports and betting options so regardless of what you’re looking for, you should be able to find it.
- Odds Boosts: You’d be hard-pressed to find a sportsbook with as many odds boosts on a given day as Caesars
- Promotions & Rewards: Caesars offers a range of promotions centred around different sports and is always changing them up to keep things fresh and offer things that bettors haven’t seen before.
- Parlays: Some sites don’t allow certain combinations of markets to be grouped into parlays, but Caesars has a pretty high tolerance for what you can put into an exotic bet.
If we are forced to, we can find a few weak spots with Caesars, as is the case with anywhere. Areas we’d be interested in seeing improvements would include:
- Navigation: It can sometimes be a cumbersome process getting around the site, and sometimes scrolling for a specific game feels like it will never end.
- Live betting: In-play wagering isn’t as easy compared to other sites, and there aren’t quite as many markets offered. That said, you will still be able to place live bets for major sports.
How to deposit and cash out at Caesars Sportsbook
The ease with which you can make financial transactions needs to play a part in your decision-making process and luckily, Caesars makes things pretty simple. After clicking on your account balance in the top-right corner, there will be clear buttons to deposit and withdraw, and you will be able to do either one.
Caesars also has a variety of payment options including the following:
- Debit or credit cards
- Online banking
All of them aren’t available in every jurisdiction, but there are more than enough to get you by with relative ease.
Deposits happen instantly, while withdrawals take a little time for processing. At times, it can be as soon as the same day, but 24 to 48 hours is the most common window. The actual time until you receive your funds will depend on the method that you use.
Caesars’ entry into the Canadian sports betting market
Thanks to its popular hotel and casino destination in Windsor, Ontario, and other iconic properties across the globe, the Caesars brand name is already known in Canada. Caesars sports betting has achieved success in the United States and it’s poised to become an even bigger player in the industry as the company launches its online sportsbook in Ontario, which began on April 4, 2022.