The road to the 108th Grey Cup has been paved and the 2021 CFL post-season competitors are set.
The Eastern Semi-Final will feature the Montreal Alouettes visiting Tim Hortons Field to take on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The Saskatchewan Roughriders will host the Western Semi-Final and welcome the Calgary Stampeders to Mosaic Stadium.
The Toronto Argonauts will play host to the Eastern Final on December 5 at 12:30 p.m. ET, followed by the Western Final at 4 p.m. ET with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hosting.
All-time playoff records of the teams in the 108th Grey Cup playoffs:
- Winnipeg — 1936-2019: 64-52-2 (.551)
- Saskatchewan — 1936-2019: 43-52-2 (.454)
- Calgary — 1945-2019: 48-47-2 (.505)
- Toronto — 1907-2019: 44-37-1 (.543)
- Hamilton — 1950-2019: 44-47-1 (.484)
- Montreal — 1946-86, 1996-2019: 37-34 (.521)
The 2021 edition of Grey Cup Week will feature a number of free fan events, including the CFL Awards, the Grey Cup Arrival and the commissioner’s fan state of the league, as well as, fan favourite celebrations, such as the Spirit of Edmonton and the CFL Alumni Association Legends Luncheon.
Eastern Semi-Final spotlight
Montreal Alouettes at Hamilton Tiger-CatsTim Hortons Field Sunday, November 28 at 1 p.m. ET
At a glance:
- Hamilton is hosting a home playoff game for the third consecutive season.
- Hamilton owns a 29-17 (.630) home playoff record.
- Montreal is 11-24 (.314) as the road playoff team.
- The last time these two teams met in the playoffs was back in 2014 in the Eastern Final with the Tiger-Cats winning at home, 40-24.
- Hamilton and Montreal split the season series.
- Week 4: HAM 27 – MTL 10 in Montreal
- Week 9: MTL 23 – HAM 20 (OT) in Hamilton
- Orlondo Steinauer is 1-0 as a head coach in the playoffs and Khari Jones is 0-1.
- In two games this season against Montreal, Steven Dunbar tallied nine receptions for 170 yards and a touchdown.
- Montreal’s Quan Bray recorded five catches for 112 yards and a touchdown versus Hamilton.
Western Semi-Final spotlight
Calgary Stampeders at Saskatchewan RoughridersMosaic Stadium Sunday, November 28 at 4:30 p.m. ET
At a glance:
- The last time these two sides met in the Western Semi-Final was in 2007 when the Roughriders won at home, 26-24.
- Saskatchewan last hosted the Western Semi-Final in 2018 and were defeated by Winnipeg, 23-18.
- Saskatchewan is 23-18-1 (.560) as the home team in the playoffs since 1936.
- Since 1945, Calgary’s road record in the playoffs is 13-26-2 (.342).
- Calgary claimed the season series 2-1.
- Week 9: SSK 17 – CGY 23 in Calgary
- Week 10: CGY 22 – SSK 19 in Saskatchewan
- Week 12: SSK 20 – CGY 17 in Calgary
- Dave Dickenson is 3-1 as a head coach in the playoffs.
- Craig Dickenson is 0-1 as a head coach in the playoffs.
- In three games this year against Saskatchewan, Ka’Deem Carey had 54 touches for 333 yards, and a touchdown.
- Kyran Moore registered 20 receptions for 200 yards in the three games this season versus Calgary.