3DownNation Podcast: Should the Riders cut Vince Young? (Yes)

Drew Edwards and Justin Dunk discuss the Vince Young situation in Saskatchewan (Drew thinks they should cut him) the value plays among the Grey Cup odds (Winnipeg at +800) and the Grey Cup hosting rotation (will Hamilton ever get one?)

Drew Edwards

Drew Edwards

Drew Edwards is into his eighth season covering the CFL and the Ticats for the Hamilton Spectator. He is the founder and editor of 3DownNation.
Drew Edwards
Drew Edwards
About Drew Edwards (868 Articles)

14 Comments on 3DownNation Podcast: Should the Riders cut Vince Young? (Yes)

1. mrnehnehincognito // June 14, 2017 at 9:01 am //

He stays Jones won’t cut his sweetheart and this is Jones career defining sign…….IMO he should be cut.In fact he never should have been signed

• The manager of know it all in the cfl has spoken based on facts

• mrnehnehincognito // June 14, 2017 at 10:37 am //

Don’t be ridiculous. I never claim to be an expert.It’s an opinion and the fact you take it to heart shows how concerned you are

2. Scottsask // June 14, 2017 at 1:37 pm //

In your opinion you’re always right. That’s the problem.

• mrnehnehincognito // June 14, 2017 at 3:33 pm //

I’m willing to listen to other opinions but I will give a rebuttal..the problem is most if you just want to throw insults rather than have a debate

• Of course, but do you state opinions that you think re wrong? LOL

• At Scott Sask…Of course, but do you state opinions that you think is wrong? LOL

The problem, well one of them, in MY estimation is that he likes to post every place he can and try to make himself an expert on every topic. I understand his hatred of everything rider, but has to comment every single little opportunity that presents itself. I see it as over-watering a plant. It just weakens his position and buries/hides from the actual valid points he makes. The part I can’t stand is that he takes his opinions and tries to present them as fact. Maybe it’ just a language barrier??? I don”t know and I don’t care. I look at that other thread about Vince Young an think, WOW, just WOW. A thread about him and the last half of the first 156 end up being s bunch of half-baked Economist wanna be’s discussing the book value of one club compared to another. What a bunch of freakin morons LOL. This is suppose to be football, not Economics. Just ruins the whole site for people who love the game and love talking about it with other REAL fans.

3. Larry O // June 14, 2017 at 8:00 pm //

Don’t worry mr…….Rider fans get all pissy when their plans don’t work out. The majority of the melonheads thought this was a great signing by Corky Jones. Can’t wait to see their sourpuss faces when they realize they are gonna end up in last place in the West once again!!!

4. Southwest cowboy // June 14, 2017 at 8:19 pm //

To Larry O;
    Not all Rider fans thought the VY signing was great. I’m a Rider lifer and I’m ashamed of how far we’ve fallen under Calamity Jones.

• Larry O // June 14, 2017 at 9:29 pm //

Like I said the “majority” liked this signing…..not everybody.They all come out on 3DownNation like human lemmings and post their verbal diarrhea. Southwest cowboy….I’m glad to see that you didn’t get sucked in to drink the Jonestown Koolaid.As long as Jones is in control, the Riders will be a “bushleague” organization.

• ,,Patience // June 14, 2017 at 10:42 pm //

I totally agree with Southwest cowboy. It is very difficult to keep Rider Pride alive since Jones came. Good name….Calamity Jones.

5. Tiger man // June 15, 2017 at 8:16 am //

The requisite publicity and distraction has been generated from the signing and appearance.

Time now to get real.

6. Jones did great in Edmonton. The problem may not be him but the riders.
    Other problem may be that in Edmonton, Jones was wearing one hat. In Sask, he has 3 and I think he just as WAAAY too much control.