As online sports betting continues to grow in Ontario, more and more sportsbooks are becoming available in the province. One distinct option is Pinnacle Sportsbook, which offers legal betting on tons of Canadian, American, and international sports. You can sign up with Pinnacle online sportsbook in Ontario right now.
Pinnacle might not be as well known as big-name sportsbooks like DraftKings or FanDuel, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a solid option. Pinnacle operates a bit differently than the major sportsbooks. Its main focus is on offering the best value odds around. Because of this, Pinnacle doesn’t do much advertising, nor does it enter splashy sponsorship deals.
We expect Pinnacle Sportsbook to continue growing in Canada as online sports betting expands across the country. This review will cover everything you need to know about Pinnacle, including the best features, available betting markets, and much more.
Pinnacle Ontario Sportsbook code for September 2023
Signing up for a new account at Pinnacle Sportsbook in Ontario is quick and easy. You can follow any link on this page to create a new Pinnacle profile with the confidence that you are playing with a reputable and regulated sportsbook in Canada.
|Pinnacle Sign-up Code||None – Click here to sign up|
|Best Features||Best value odds, high wagering limmits, speedy withdrawal processing|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Pinnacle Sportsbook Ontario Best Features
There are lots of features to love about Pinnacle Sportsbook, but these highlights stand above the rest:
- Best Odds: Pinnacle Sportsbook’s best feature is easily its high-value odds. Experienced sports bettors know that not every sportsbook offers the same odds for every line, and choosing the best odds certainly makes a difference over time. Pinnacle’s sharp odds offer users better returns on aggregate than any other major sportsbook. For example, most sportsbooks offer spread lines at -110, meaning they take a 10% cut, but at Pinnacle you can find some spreads as high as +110, giving you way better value for your wager.
- High Betting Limits: Another great feature of Pinnacle Sportsbook is that it accepts some of the largest bets on popular betting markets and matches. This might not be a huge factor for the typical sports bettor, but high-rollers will certainly appreciate it. This allows players to risk more and win more than at many other sportsbooks.
Pinnacle Sportsbook Betting Menu
The betting menu at Pinnacle Sportsbook is quite extensive when it comes to Ontario sports betting. You’ll find 16+ sports to bet on, plus a whole bunch of different leagues under each sport, ranging from popular North American options to more niche international markets. The main sports featured at Pinnacle Sportsbook include:
That’s far from everything offered at Pinnacle, though. You can also wager on cricket, boxing, rugby, handball, and esports. Pinnacle even offers some betting lines on political elections! Whether you’re a fan of the major leagues or less popular sports, Pinnacle Sportsbook has betting lines for you.
CFL Betting at Pinnacle Sportsbook Canada
One of the great things about betting at Pinnacle Sportsbook is that it offers extensive betting options on the CFL. To access Pinnacle’s full CFL betting menu, select ‘Canadian Football’ under the ‘Football’ tab of the sports menu. From there, you’ll see all the upcoming matchups with the standard betting lines including:
- Moneyline: Bet on which team will win the game with the given odds. The favourite will have negative odds, and the underdog will have positive odds.
- Spread: Pinnacle calls spreads “h” This is where you have to consider the margin of victory when selecting which team to back.
- Total: Bet on whether the total number of points scored in a game will be over or under the sportsbook’s given number.
There are also plenty of other betting markets available for CFL wagering at Pinnacle Sportsbook. Some of the most popular bet types include:
- Alternates: Adjusted lines on the original spread and total. The odds for alternates also move depending on how the line changes.
- Team Totals: Choose whether a team will score more or less than the projected point total during the game.
- Halves: Bet on only the first half of a CFL game. Pinnacle has half-bets for moneylines, totals, team totals, and spreads.
- Live: Place live wagers on the action as it’s unfolding. Betting lines update in real time as the action ebbs and flows.
- Futures: Make season-long predictions on who will win the Grey Cup each year. The earlier in the season that you place your bet, the better your odds will be.
As you can tell, there is no shortage of ways to bet on the CFL at Pinnacle Sportsbook. If you’re looking for lots of ways to bet on Canadian football with low margins, Pinnacle is a great sportsbook option.
Pinnacle Ontario Review & Rankings
Pinnacle is far from the best-known sportsbook out there, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have some strong points. Pinnacle’s overall public perception is fairly limited, but it’s hoping to grow and become more popular as sports betting expands across Ontario and Canada as a whole.
This is how we rank Pinnacle Sportsbook in a few key areas:
- App Usability (N/A): Pinnacle does not have a mobile betting app. Instead, you can access the mobile version of the sportsbook on your smartphone browser.
- Betting Options (4.5/5): There is a wide array of sports to bet on at Pinnacle including major matchups and less popular options.
- Reliability (4/5): The platform generally runs smoothly, but it could use an update to really compete with some of the new, modern sportsbook software.
- Overall Rating (3.5/5): Pinnacle Sportsbook is a solid betting option, especially for those looking for value bets, but we would love to see the operator add a mobile betting app.
Pinnacle Ontario App and Usability
Pinnacle does not have a downloadable mobile app for iOS or Android devices. Instead, Pinnacle offers a mobile version of the sportsbook that loads automatically when accessed from a compatible mobile device. This mobile version is more compact than the desktop site and offers a superior layout for on-the-go betting. It has all the same sports, markets, lines, and other features that Pinnacle users know and even includes the live betting section.
How Does Pinnacle Sportsbook Compare to ProLine+?
Since online sports betting was legalized in Ontario, more sportsbooks are becoming available for folks to try out in the province. One of those options is ProLine+, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation’s official sportsbook.
ProLine+ is your basic, skeletal sportsbook that offers standard lines for most of the major professional sports. You can bet on moneylines and spreads for the top leagues like the NHL and CFL, but it doesn’t offer a whole lot more. You won’t find any niche markets or alternative bet types (like props and live wagers) at ProLine+.
Therefore, ProLine+ doesn’t stack up all that well to a more robust sportsbook like Pinnacle. There simply are not as many betting options at ProLine+, and the platform is poorly equipped to satisfy the modern sports bettor. Overall, these factors lead to an inferior customer experience at ProLine+ compared to what you would find at Pinnacle Sportsbook.
|Category||How Pinnacle Sportsbook Ontario compares to ProLine+|
|Available Sports||Pinnacle offers a far broader selection of sports and markets to bet on than ProLine+, including both major North-American leagues and smaller international ones.|
|Wager Types||ProLine+ offers only the standard sports wagers like moneylines and spreads, whereas Pinnacle has plenty of different, newer options like prop betting and live wagers.|
|User Experience (Mobile)||ProLine+ offers a mobile betting app for IOS and Android; however, it receives pretty low review scores on the app stores. Pinnacle does not have a mobile app but offers a mobile browser interface that generally performs quite well.|
Pinnacle Sportsbook also far exceeds ProLine+ in terms of odds value. Pinnacle offers some of the best odds in the industry compared to pretty poor average pricing at ProLine+. Daily sports bettors will surely appreciate this benefit of Pinnacle Sportsbook: valuable odds certainly make a difference in the long run.
In conclusion, ProLine+ is a suitable sports betting option if you are only really looking for a basic betting experience, but Pinnacle Sportsbook is a superior product with much more to offer.
How To Deposit and Withdraw at Pinnacle Ontario
There are a plethora of ways to get money in and out of Pinnacle Sportsbook. There are minimum transaction thresholds that need to be met for certain payment methods. However, those vary depending on your method. Pinnacle supports the following banking methods:
- Interac e-Transfer
- Bank wire
- USDT Tether
One thing to note is that Pinnacle does charge fees for withdrawals. The fee total depends on which method you select, but it is typically between 5 and 10 dollars. On the plus side, most withdrawals at Pinnacle take only a few hours to process, so you can get your winnings out of the sportsbook and into your pocket as fast as possible.
Pinnacle’s best features and areas in need of improvement
Even though it’s not a super well-known sportsbook, Pinnacle has some very solid features. Let’s cover the strengths first.
- Low Betting Margins: This is easily the best feature of Pinnacle Sportsbook and a point of pride for the operator. Pinnacle takes some of the lowest fees on all users’ bets, meaning it’s able to offer some of the best value odds on the market. Compared to other major, well-known sportsbooks, Pinnacle offers superior average odds pricing.
- Stats Centre: Another great aspect of Pinnacle Sportsbook is its data-rich stats centre. This feature allows users to get a deeper insight into games and feel more confident about placing every wager. You can dive into player stats, team stats, and matchup stats at Pinnacle to make the most informed bet possible.
- Banking Speed and Options: Pinnacle’s overall banking experience is another strong point. There are 11 different payment methods to deposit funds and 10 for withdrawals. Plus, most withdrawals at Pinnacle take only a few hours to process, so you’ll be getting your winnings in no time.
Like all sportsbooks, Pinnacle does have a few areas that could use improvement. Here are the key spots that we think need work.
- Outdated Interface: Perhaps the first thing you’ll notice when you log into Pinnacle Sportsbook is the user interface. The design and layout of the platform just feel a bit archaic, as it doesn’t quite have the same visual appeal that some of the newer betting sites offer. While the software still performs just fine, we think the aesthetic could use an
- No Mobile App: Pinnacle Sportsbook is one of the few betting options in Ontario that does not offer a downloadable mobile betting app. This is a huge flaw that is surely contributing to Pinnacle’s lack of popularity. With modern sports betting becoming increasingly accessible, most users place all of their bets on a mobile app. We believe a brand-new mobile app could really take Pinnacle’s popularity to the next level.
Pinnacle’s Entry into the Canadian Sports Betting Market
Pinnacle has more than 20 years of experience in the sports betting industry, working with customers from over 100 different countries. Pinnacle Sportsbook first launched in Ontario in October 2022 after receiving the necessary licensing from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Moving forward, we expect Pinnacle Sportsbook to play a role in the Ontario sports betting landscape. As online sports betting grows across Canada, Pinnacle should grow with it. Pinnacle’s customer-first approach with low betting margins and high betting limits should lead to future acclaim across the Great White North.