All the latest news and roster moves from across the CFL as they happen.
• The Winnipeg Blue Bombers released Chris Randle after five seasons.
• The Winnipeg Blue Bombers signed Canadian defensive tackle Jake Thomas to a one-year contract extension. Thomas has played seven CFL seasons, all with Winnipeg who drafted him in 2012. He has recorded 92 defensive tackles, 13 sacks, three forced fumbles and one interception in 119 games played (25 starts). In 2018, Thomas recorded three sacks, 17 defensive tackles and two forced fumbles while appearing in all 18 games.
• The Toronto Argonauts re-signed American defensive back Qudarius Ford through the 2020 season. He suffered a season-ending injury in Toronto’s opening game of 2018 but started seven games in 2017, registering 22 tackles.
• Canadian linebacker Alex Singleton is set to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles, per NFL sources.
• The Saskatchewan Roughriders have put receiver Jordan Williams-Lambert on the “deferred list” meaning an NFL agreement is close.
• Linebacker Sam Eguavoen has signed with the Miami Dolphins, says 3Down’s Justin Dunk.
• The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have agreed to a two-year contract extension with kicker Justin Medlock.
• The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are expected to name Jeff Reinebold as special teams coordinator, according to 3Down’s Justin Dunk. Reinebold spent the 2018 season in the same role with the B.C. Lions.
• The Buffalo Bills have signed Duke’ Williams to a futures contract. The 25-year-old spent the past two seasons with Edmonton before being released by the Eskimos last week to pursue NFL opportunities.