The expansion of sports wagering in Ontario has led to an eruption in the number of available betting sites, including some brands that Canadians are already aware of. Now, Sports Interaction Sportsbook is one of the operators you can sign up with.
Sports Interaction (SIA) is on a suddenly long list of sportsbooks in Ontario, but that brand recognition could go a long way. While the market is a crowded one, SIA is a familiar face and shouldn’t have much trouble impressing the betting public with all it has to offer.
Below, we’ll cover what to expect from Sports Interaction in Canada, including SIA sign-up details, betting options and more.
Sports Interaction Ontario sign-up code in 2024
The multitude of betting options in Ontario means that sportsbooks must compete for customers, the good news is that when you sign up with Sports Interaction Sportsbook, you don’t need to enter a Sports Interaction Ontario code to use.
The registration process is just a few easy steps and within a matter of moments, you will have your new account set up.
Sports Interaction Ontario sports betting menu
Sports Interaction offers a huge range of betting markets across a wide range of leagues and sports worldwide. It’s one of the best features of the site, and no matter the sport you’re looking for, there should be odds at SIA. The list includes but is not limited to:
There are basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, and volleyball lines (among others) from all around the world, so you aren’t limited to the domestic leagues for the game of your choice. Lesser-known sports in North America such as darts, handball, cricket, and others are also included at Sports Interaction.
CFL betting at Sports Interaction Sportsbook in Canada
One thing we know about legal sports betting in Canada is that it will garner plenty of interest from June until November while the Canadian Football League season is going on. Sports Interaction has various futures markets available throughout the offseason but will also have plenty of markets once the campaign begins.
- Moneyline: Select an outright winner of the game, regardless of the score.
- Spreads: Pick the favourite to win by more than the point spread, or the underdog to cover the number by winning outright or losing by less than the spread.
- Totals: Pick whether the combined score of the game goes over or under the total set by oddsmakers. Alternate totals also might be available.
- Props: Side bets on anything other than the ML, spread, and total. Usually associated with player statistics and presented in the form of an over/under.
- Parlays: Combination bets with multiple legs, all of which need to hit in exchange for an enhanced payout.
- Live Betting: The process of wagering on CFL games after they have already begun. Can bet the ML, spread, and total throughout the matchup with updated lines.
- Alternate Lines: If you’re not into the conventional spread or total, you can pick one of your choice with modified odds to reflect the change.
- Futures: Wager on how the season as a whole will play out, such as the winner of the Grey Cup or team win totals.
Sports Interaction online sportsbook review and rankings
It can sometimes be easier to understand what a sportsbook has to offer if we apply a numerical ranking to each characteristic. So check out how we feel about Sports Interaction in Ontario in the following categories:
- App usability (NA): Since there is no application available, it’s hard to make a judgment on this one. But you can knock them down a peg for not having one.
- Betting options (4.5): Sports Interaction has a huge menu of sports to choose from. This includes everything from the most popular sporting events down to the more niche sports.
- Reliability (4.2): The platform operates without issue and navigating is pretty simple, although there is no mobile application.
- Overall rating (4.25): Sports Interaction has a few flaws but there’s no doubt it still offers plenty, plus it’s well-known as a reliable brand among sports fans in Canada already.
Sports Interaction Sportsbook app and usability
Sadly, there is no Sports Interaction Sportsbook mobile application available for download. But the good news is that the website version is extremely user-friendly, even on mobile, and the betting experience is still a positive one.
How does the Sports Interaction app compare to ProLine+?
Until the recent betting expansion in Ontario, the only regulated option for residents was ProLine+. While the two have been running side by side for some time, SIA’s entry into the regulated market has them on more level grounds for comparison.
|Which Canadian Sports Betting Site Is Better?
|The Sports Interaction betting menu is a deep one with sports and leagues from across the world represented beyond just the most popular ones. ProLine+ has you covered on the basics, but that’s about it.
|Sports Interaction and ProLine+ both have the basics, but SIA goes much deeper into the prop markets and has more to offer in total.
|SIA doesn’t have a mobile app in the Apple Store, but the ProLine+ app has received subpar ratings at 2.1 on Apple and 1.6 on Android.
While ProLine+ has been a great product during a time when options were scarce, the fact is that there is more offered by the newer entrants to Ontario’s regulated market, which is soon to include Sports Interaction.
Sports Interaction’s best features and areas to improve
There are plenty of reasons why Sports Interaction has achieved such popularity in Canada, and it’s because of the many glowing features that it presents. Among them are the following:
- Betting Menu: There are few sites with the volume of offerings that you will find at SIA. Regardless of game or sport, you can find what you’re looking for at this sportsbook.
- Site Navigation: Finding the sport or league you’re looking for is easy on SIA, and live lines update on the side of the screen in your browser to make in-play odds that much easier to access.
While many of the Sports Interaction features are positive, there are a few places where we think improvements can be made. Objectively, here they are:
- No iOS or Android app: You still can use your mobile internet browser on your phone or tablet to access SIA Sportsbook, but it’s disappointing not to have a standalone app in February 2024.
How to deposit and cash out at Sports Interaction online betting
One of the keys to choosing a sportsbook is learning which ones are the easiest to work with from a banking standpoint. Luckily, banking with Sports Interaction is safe, secure, and easy. While the exact list of available options may vary by jurisdiction, here’s what Sports Interaction offers from a banking perspective as deposit and/or withdrawal methods:
- Debit/credit card
- Bank transfer
Deposits will be reflected almost immediately in your account balance, while withdrawals do take a bit longer. Thanks to the expediency of some methods such as e-Wallets, money can be transferred in 24 to 48 hours, with some additional time needed to reach your actual bank account.
All the specifics about banking methods can be found in the terms and conditions, and the customer service system can answer questions.