There are an ever-growing number of sports betting options in Ontario, but there’s no doubt that anyone who signs up with BetRivers Ontario Code PLAY3D is making a wise decision.
With so many amenities including a generous offer, BetRivers has become a fan favorite. There’s also an ongoing string of promotions and a high-volume betting menu with sports from around the world including the NFL, CFL, NHL, and NBA, among many others
Here, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this sportsbook. That includes the offers, what kind of promotions to expect, and the pros and cons of joining BetRivers in Ontario.
BetRivers Ontario code PLAY3D 2022
One of the first things that bettors look at is the very first offer from a sportsbook, and that’s part of the reason why BetRivers has achieved popularity. It makes one of the most desirable first impressions in the game and we are seeing the same in Canada.
|Online Sportsbook||BetRivers Canada|
|BetRivers Ontario Code||Click here for welcome rewards|
|Sign Up Offer||100% match offer|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
All you need to do is make a minimum deposit to qualify and the bankroll you showed up with multiplies as you’re on the path to potential profits. You won’t be able to immediately withdraw any credit received, but you can use it on wagers without spending a dime.
BetRivers Ontario signup | how to register for BetRivers in Canada
Creating an account at BetRivers online sportsbook is a quick process and the easiest way to begin is by clicking one of the links on this page. From there, simply follow the on-screen prompts and enter the necessary information, including your BetRivers affiliate code PLAY3D.
You can also navigate to the BetRivers homepage and click ‘Register’ in the top right corner to sign up. You’ll be prompted to provide a few details, such as:
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Last four digits of SSN
After filling out this information and completing the registration, you will be eligible for any sportsbook offer. From there, take your bankroll to the massive betting menu!
BetRivers Sportsbook promos and rewards
When it comes to betting promotions that include profit boosts, free bets, or site credit, some sportsbooks start off strong for new players and then turn the faucet off.
BetRivers takes a different approach, with regular incentives for existing players. You can view what’s available in the dedicated promotions tab. Here are some common examples:
- Bet & Get Deals: BetRivers Canada may offer bettors a deal such as: get a free bet for placing a 3+ leg parlay, win or lose. If you meet the requirement set for the qualifying bet, you’ll be rewarded with free bets
- Daily Odds Boosts: There’s a regular selection of odds boosts on certain bets, so check back every day to see if one of them catches your eye.
- Profit Boosts of 20% to 50%: Chances to enhance your odds by placing select wagers or betting during certain time frames. There are also some promotions where the site will offer a profit boost for a specific sport.
BetRivers also offers a highly regarded rewards program. Known as iRush Rewards, it’s simple and straightforward, offering points when you place bets. After you’ve accrued some points, you can redeem them for things like free bets.
BetRivers Sportsbook betting menu
There are plenty of different sports to explore at Betrivers sports betting, ranging from those that move the needle to those that have much smaller followings. Naturally, the biggest games and events get the featured treatment.
On the smaller sports side, options include Australian rules football, international soccer and hockey, jai alai, darts, and table tennis. If it’s a sport that generates at least a decent amount of betting volume, there’s a good chance you’ll find it at BetRivers online betting.
CFL betting at BetRivers Sportsbook
While the CFL is already incredibly popular across the nation, the introduction of additional legal and safe wagering options is expected to fuel a big spike in interest. BetRivers Canada Sportsbook will be among those ready to satisfy the demand with odds for all of the games and plenty of different bet types to choose from.
- Moneyline: Bettors simply have to choose which team they think will win.
- Spreads: Pick the favourite or underdog, but the side you choose has to cover the spread. Favourites must win by more than the point spread, while underdogs can lose by less than the spread and still cover.
- Totals: An Over/Under bet on the total number of points scored in the game.
- Props: Once you click through a game listing, you’ll find a big menu of game, team, and player props.
- Parlays: Put several selections on one betting slip from multiple games or choose the same-game option.
- Alternates: Bet on spreads and totals that vary from the main pregame lines.
- Live: You can bet in real-time with new odds and offerings after the game gets underway.
- Futures: Long-term wagers on outcomes that won’t be known until later, such as league MVP or the winner of the next Grey Cup.
When you visit BetRivers, just click on the football link on the sports menu and expand it to select CFL. From there, the upcoming games will be listed in the betting lobby by start time during the season, while futures will automatically pop up in the offseason.
BetRivers online sportsbook review and rankings
BetRivers continues to grow its online sportsbook presence. While there’s a lot to love about the platform on an overall basis, reviews have been somewhat mixed from the general public when it comes to the app.
The sportsbook has separate apps for several individual states in the US. On the Apple App Store and Google Play, ratings range from 2.5 to 3.5 out of 5.0. After putting BetRivers through its paces, here is how we’d rate several key categories:
- Sportsbook Offer (4.0): Click one of our links to begin signup and gather all details about what BetRivers may be offering to new players in Ontario.
- Promotions (5.0): There are regular promos and incentives, as well as a rewards program.
- App usability (3.5): While we like several of the features at BetRivers, the public’s rating of the app so far is fairly middling.
- Betting markets (4.5): The selection of sports and wagers at BetRivers is among the best that you’ll find.
- Reliability (4.0): BetRivers is a solid place to play, and support is there as necessary, but platform performance could be better.
- Overall rating: 4.0. BetRivers has a lot going for it, including a wide range of sports, promos and rewards, and competitive odds. However, the app has received some complaints, though continued improvement may change that.
BetRivers Sportsbook app and usability
While other online sportsbooks have a single app that’s available everywhere they’re legal, BetRivers in the US has gone the route of individual apps for each state where it operates.
In our experience, the performance is pretty good, but it has received some knocks from iOS and Android reviewers. To get the BetRivers app, follow these steps:
- Head to the BetRivers website on your mobile device.
- Scroll down to the banner that says “Bet with the mobile app” and select your option where it says “Download now.”
- This will take you to the proper store download page for your device, and you can get the app from there.
- After you have the app installed, you’ll be able to register. This is where you would type in any offer code that you brought with you.
If using a web browser, simply visit the website and begin the registration process. Within moments, you should be able to access your brand new BetRivers account and start wagering on sports.
How does the BetRivers Ontario app compare to ProLine+?
The legal sports betting landscape in Canada continues to evolve. ProLine+ in Ontario, for instance, now offers single-game wagering and has been quite popular. But we’re here to say that since the options are expanding, your horizons need to broaden a bit.
If you’re sticking to the major sports and the conventional moneyline, spread, and total, then you’ll do fine at ProLine+ and your biggest problem will not be getting odds that are consistent with the rest of the market (which is still an issue). But if you want something more, then BetRivers Ontario sportsbook is your destination.
|Category||How BetRivers Ontario Sportsbook Compares To ProLine+|
|Sign Up Offer||BetRivers offers one of the most coveted bonuses in the industry: a 100 percent deposit match. You can double your funds right away based on the bonus handed out across the United States.|
|Promotions||ProLine+ doesn’t offer regular promotions while BetRivers has Bet & Get deals, profit boosts, and same-game parlay promotions.|
|Available Sports||BetRivers. From the top games and leagues down to the sports that have small followings, there’s plenty to explore in comparison to ProLine+.|
|Wager Types||BetRivers. While ProLine+ is fine for those who want to stick to the basics, bettors who prefer a bigger menu of choices will find BetRivers to be the better option.|
|Both BetRivers and ProLine+ have apps available for iOS and Android users. BetRivers gets a slight edge in the rating department, with marks ranging from 2.5 to 3.5, while the latter checks in at 2.1 on the App Store and 1.6 on Google Play.|
As you compare online sportsbooks, a key point to consider is how the odds stack up in relation to peers. If we take a look at a trio of NHL games on the puck line, here are what the odds were like in both spots in American and decimal form.
|Columbus Blue Jackets @ Carolina Hurricanes||Blue Jackets: +1.5 (+115/2.15)|
Hurricanes: -1.5 (-139/1.72)
|Blue Jackets: +1.5 (+120/2.20)
Hurricanes: -1.5 (-141/1.71)
|Buffalo Sabres @ St. Louis Blues||Sabres: +1.5 (+105/2.05)|
Blues: -1.5 (-125/1.80)
|Sabres: +1.5 (-104/1.96)
Blues: -1.5 (-115/1.87)
|New Jersey Devils @ Chicago Blackhawks||Devils: +1.5 (-182/1.55)|
Blackhawks: -1.5 (+150/2.50)
|Devils: +1.5 (-200/1.50)
Blackhawks: -1.5 (+165/2.65)
The two books are in pretty close range in most instances. For any given game, you may find a price you like at ProLine+. But over time, you will find yourself siding with BetRivers if you wager consistently, regardless of sport. Plus, if you want to go beyond the few most popular leagues, you’re out of luck to begin with.
One note to keep in mind: ProLine+ can sometimes deviate from the norm by setting the puck line at 2.0 goals as opposed to the 1.5 that’s standard at most books. If you are looking for consistency across the market, that’s a site like BetRivers sports betting.
Once you visit a sportsbook like BetRivers, it’s really hard to draw much of a comparison between its offerings and what you get at ProLine+. There’s really no contest; BetRivers is a superior option.
We’re talking about a betting menu consisting of any league or sport you can think of, plus a huge supply of props.
Then we get to the daily profit boosts across a range of sports and free bet offers that are regularly handed out via promotion. ProLine+ doesn’t present much incentive for signing up and doesn’t have many promotions to speak of, let alone constant odds boost offers. So tell us, which site would you rather belong to?
BetRivers’ best features and areas in need of improvement
BetRivers has tons of awesome features, many of which are on par with the top sportsbooks in the industry. The experience with the application is overall a solid one when you talk to the people who have used it, so we should point out some of the things that BetRivers Sportsbook does well:
- Sports Betting Menu: In pure volume, BetRivers competes with DraftKings and FanDuel. The prop betting options run deep, especially for NFL and NBA. If a lesser-known sport has odds, BetRivers will have them.
- Sportsbook Offer: BetRivers’ deal is the preferred offer for bettors, and this is one of the few places you can get one of this type. Click one of our links to register for full details.
- Promos & Rewards. BetRivers has several great promos going on at any one time, plus a rewards program.
- Stats & Tips For Bettors: On the main game listings, BetRivers has dedicated links where you can review information for each matchup.
For all the great things about BetRivers, of which there are many, there’s still a few places where we’d like to see improvements. Here are a few areas where it may fall short compared to some other options:
- Cluttered Layout: Navigating the different matchups and individual markets inside of them can take a bit longer with BetRivers than it does with some other sites. There are plenty of options, but the layout is a bit cluttered and it can be easy to select the wrong thing. It has led to poor customer reviews in the app store.
- Multiple App Downloads: BetRivers has different apps for many of the markets that it serves, which can lead to some confusion. If you go to a new jurisdiction, you have to download a separate application altogether.
How to deposit and cash out at BetRivers Sportsbook
There are a number of options for moving money in and out of your BetRivers betting account, and that definitely goes a long way toward being a preferred sportsbook for fans out there. There are plenty of banking methods to choose from including the following:
- Debit/credit card
- Online bank transfer
- VIP preferred ACH
While all of these options may not be available in each jurisdiction, most of them are, and the banking experience is seamless because of it. The deposit button will be very visible in your app, and the process takes just a few seconds once your information is set up. Your account balance will immediately reflect the investment, and a confirmation will also be sent via email.
Withdrawals take a bit more time, but the quickest methods will have your transaction processed within 24 to 48 hours. Play+ and PayPal tend to be the quickest ways to make withdrawals, but allow for up to several days for the money to go from the sportsbook to your bank account.
BetRivers’ entry into the Canadian sports betting market
Following the repeal of the ban on single-game wagering in Canada in August 2021, BetRivers wasted little time putting down some footprints. Just two months later, the company launched a free-to-play casino and sportsbook product in the Great White North.
Moving forward, BetRivers is among the many sportsbooks that have their eyes on Ontario, which is scheduled to open for online sportsbooks in April 2022. Bettors will have many more legal and safe sportsbooks to choose from once that happens, and BetRivers has positioned itself to be a viable option from the start.