Here we are, 10 weeks into the 2022 CFL season. But even though we’re halfway through, bettors can still get plenty of great deals from regulated sportsbooks in Ontario. Below, we’ve got our top CFL betting promos for Week 11.
CFL Week 11 betting odds
If you’re new to sports betting, one of the first lessons you’ll learn from sharper bettors is that you always want to have multiple outs. In sports betting, “outs” are another word for having accounts at multiple sportsbooks.
The reason for this is mainly so that you can always shop around for the best price, hoping one book has a rogue number and hasn’t adjusted its lines yet. But in the modern world of sports betting, it also means multiple signup offers and ongoing promotions.
CFL Week 11 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
The DraftKings Ontario welcome offer is a generous two-part deal that helps put bettors ahead of the game from the very beginning. You won’t find it anywhere else, and there’s a better chance of translating it into profits than with some other sites.
It’s a one-of-a-kind offer, and one that compares favorably to the rest, plus there are plenty of generous ongoing promotions. Here’s a taste of the action inside DK:
- Profit Boosts: DK will offer enhaced odds of a certain percentage.
- Bet and get: Place a qualifying bet and receive a reward from DK.
- Parlay insurance: If a qualifying bet loses by one leg, your bet is refunded with site credit.
- Free-to-play games: DK is all about having an entertaining product, and what’s more entertaining than a free contest with real cash prizes? DraftKings runs a variety of contests across multiple sports on a daily basis, so be sure to check back daily.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM has all the components that someone in Ontario is looking for. The BetMGM welcome offer is a generous one involving first-bet insurance, which is a safety net for the initial wager you place with the sportsbook.
Getting a second chance to win a large wager from the very beginning is a major advantage, and so is having access to a wide range of promotions from BetMGM.
After cashing in on a truly excellent signup promotion, it’s time to check out the odds and promotions. Everything is clearly laid out in the sportsbook, you can search for teams and events, easily find your bets and promotions, and quickly build parlays on the fly. Here’s a taste of what else BetMGM has to offer:
- Parlay Plus: We all love to bet a little to win a lot. But with Parlay Plus, you’ll win even more thanks to a boost on 4-7 leg parlays. And the best part is, this promotion runs through the end of the year.
- Daily Odds Boosts: BetMGM is always coming up with new creative odds boosts, and you find a fresh set of new boosts each day across a variety of sports.
- Edit My Bet: You won’t find this function at many (if any) other sportsbooks. With ‘Edit My Bet,’ you can be actively watching a game and add an extra leg or two to your parlay. Another example is if your bet is going well, you can increase the stakes to get a higher payout.
- BetMGM Rewards: Sometimes simple is best, and with BetMGM, your reward points continue to pile up and can be redeemed for free bets. Your balance will only go up (unlike some other books), and the longer you wait to cash in, the bigger your free bet.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use the code MYBETCAN)
Use Caesars code MYBETCAN when you sign up in Ontario and you’ll have access to a massive welcome offer, plus plenty of betting markets that include the CFL each week.
Caesars Ontario doesn’t have first bet insurance, it has something even better. While you’ll need to visit the site to check out full details of the Caesars Ontario welcome offer, this is one deal guaranteed to boost the bankroll right from the beginning of your journey once you place a qualifying bet.
In addition to being an industry leader in CFL betting, Caesars is also a trailblazer regarding its incredible selection of odds boosts. The boosts menu is right at the top of your page when you load up the sportsbook and is constantly updated with a variety of boosts across every major sport.
4. PointsBet Sportsbook
You come to PointsBet Ontario for their exceptional welcome offer, but you stay for the incredible user experience unmatched by other sportsbooks.
About that signup deal, it’s both unique and increasingly rewarding. For a full week after signing up, PointsBet offers ‘bet and get’ opportunities that allow you to repeatedly cash in on the offer to boost your bankroll.
Once you’ve padded your account, you’ll be well set for the second half of the CFL season. Here are some of the key features you can enjoy along the way:
- Search Bar: The simplicity but extreme functionality of a search bar can’t be overstated. Some books make it an excruciating pain to find your bet, but not PointsBet.
- PointsBet Rewards: PointsBet Rewards are constantly accruing in your account, and PB often provides new opportunities to boost your rewards balance.
- Karma Kommittee: A unique feature at PointsBet is the Karma Kommittee, which meets daily to determine if a particularly bad beat deserves a refund. If so, PointsBet will send you a free bet to cover your loss.
More CFL sportsbooks
If you’re looking for an even longer list of online sportsbooks to consider in Ontario, check out the following: