We’re nearly halfway through the 2022 CFL season, which means there’s plenty of action yet to come. Now that we have a larger sample size, sports bettors are putting their money where their mouth is at the several regulated sportsbooks in Ontario.
With so many betting sites offering generous deals, it can be hard to know where to start. With that in mind, we’ve whittled the list down to the top four CFL sportsbook offers for Week 9.
CFL Week 9 betting odds
Check out CFL Week 9 odds from all the top sportsbooks in Ontario below:
Being a successful sports bettor starts with knowing the market. And the best way to gain an understanding of the market is to have exposure to multiple sportsbooks.
When you have an account with more than one book, you can glean knowledge from how each approaches the CFL lines that week. And, you can cash in on multiple signup offers.
CFL Week 9 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings is renowned for its sportsbook experience, providing bettors with a highly-rated easy-to-use app, along with some of the best ongoing promotions in the business. And it all starts with a delicious welcome promo.
Head to the link to claim your DraftKings Ontario signup offer, which provides a rare opportunity to multiply the site currency that you’re working with.
Once you’ve taken advantage of the two-part welcome offer, you’ll start to see why we’re so excited to have DK in Ontario. Here’s a taste of the ongoing goodness happening at DraftKings:
- Free to Play Games: Let’s start with the free stuff. Every single day DraftKings runs multiple contests based on the day’s action, and each one is free to enter with a cash pool of prizes.
- Profit Boosts: If you were already going to bet on a game, nothing is better than seeing that DK has offered you a profit boost. And while every sportsbook offers some sort of profit boost, none do it with the size or regularity as DraftKings.
- Bet and Get: An example of a huge profit boost DK was offering recently was a ‘Bet and Get’ deal offering a 100% profit boost after placing $50 in qualifying bets.
- Parlay Insurance: Parlays can be some of the most fun bets to place as they can span multiple games (or same game parlay if that’s your thing), and the payouts are much larger than normal bets. They can also be a buzzkill when you lose by one leg. But with parlay insurance, DraftKings can refund qualifying bets if they lose by one leg.
- Missions and Rewards: Missions offer users a path to earning more and more rewards.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
Having a BetMGM account in your back pocket is a no-brainer for any sports bettor. The site has a massive betting menu that includes the CFL and tons of ongoing promotions.
The BetMGM welcome offer includes first bet insurance to offer a boost right from the beginning. After registering for an account, you can find tons of ongoing promotional offers including:
- Parlay Plus: The biggest parlay promotion you’ll see this year is Parlay Plus from BetMGM. After you opt-in, you’ll receive profit boosts of 15% up to 40% on all 4-7 leg parlays placed until the last day of the year.
- Daily Odds Boosts: BetMGM gets creative with a plethora of daily odds boosts on bets ranging from standard straight wagers to new and inventive parlays.
- Edit My Bet: Part of BetMGM’s commitment to innovation is the ‘Edit My Bet’ function which allows you to edit any bet that has a cash-out option. If you’re watching a separate game and want to add a leg to your parlay, it’s possible using Edit My Bet.
- BetMGM Rewards: BetMGM Rewards accrue for every bet you place. Your balance never goes down and your points can be cashed in for free bets.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use the code MYBETCAN)
CFL bettors have been loving the amount of action offered at Caesars Ontario, and signing up with the Caesars code MYBETCAN is the quickest way to get geared up for CFL Week 9.
While some books determine your welcome offer based on how much you deposit, Caesars offers a large boost to your bet credits, no matter the size of your deposit. Once you’ve taken advantage of your bankroll boost, you’ll find that Caesars excels in offering the widest range of CFL betting markets.
Looking for a wide selection of CFL markets? Interested in a long list of boosts and promotions across all sports? You’re covered if you sign up with the Caesars Ontario code.
A gargantuan selection of betting boosts are what set Caesars apart from other sportsbooks, and you will conveniently find the boosts linked at the top of your page when loading it up.
4. PointsBet Sportsbook
If generous promos and quickly finding a betting market in a sleek and easy-to-use app sound appealing, you must check out PointsBet Ontario.
PointsBet Ontario offers users a unique welcome offer unlike any other sportsbook. When you sign up, you immediately receive a bet token along with the opportunity to exponentially increase your bankroll with seven days of ‘bet and get’ promotions.
After signing up, you’ll find more than a few reasons why players keep coming back:
- Search Bar: Having a search bar makes it incredibly easy to quickly find the sport or market you want to bet on. And every minute counts if you want to secure closing line value.
- PointsBet Rewards: Every bet counts towards free wagers at PointsBet, which isn’t the case at every sportsbook. Some offer you nothing for your loyalty, while others have points that slowly fade away if you don’t continue betting.
- Karma Kommittee: When a bad beat happens, know that the Karma Kommittee is reviewing it. Every morning the Kommittee meets and if social media is abuzz over a particularly unfortunate outcome, Karma Kommittee will step in and refund you with a free bet.
- No Free Bet Rollover: At most books, you’ll have to play through your free bet X number of times before that money is yours to withdrawal. But not at PointsBet, which lets you withdrawal your winnings on the same day.
More CFL sportsbooks
If you’re looking for an even longer list of online sportsbooks to consider in Ontario, check out the following: