We’ve made it through seven weeks of the 2022 CFL season so far but with a couple of months’ worth of action left, it’s not too late to get in on the action at one of the many regulated sportsbooks in Ontario.
All betting sites provide competing deals for new players but we’ve done the work of going through the entire list and compiling the four best CFL sportsbook offers for Week 8!
CFL Week 8 betting odds
Below, we’ve got lines compared from all the top sportsbooks in Ontario:
The best way to learn about how the CFL betting market works is to have accounts at multiple sportsbooks. When you have access to multiple sets of odds, you can compare and contrast to see how each book prices its games, which leads you to find more betting edges.
CFL Week 8 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
Until another sportsbook can offer a flawless app, rewarding loyalty program, and the best combination of CFL odds and promotions, DraftKings will remain the #1 sportsbook in North America. To top it off, DK has an incredible signup offer for new users.
Click one of our links to claim the DraftKings Ontario signup offer, which is a rare deal because it presents the chance to multiply your betting currency in a way some other sites don’t. And once you’re signed up, there are a host of ongoing promotions including:
- Profit Boosts: Every book offers profit boosts, but none of them offer boosts as large or with as much regularity as DK.
- Parlay Boosts: Winning big is the name of the game when betting on parlays, and there’s nothing like hitting a big win when your parlay has been boosted.
- Parlay Insurance: The exhilaration of hitting that big parlay is just as agonizing when you lose by one leg. But parlay insurance refunds qualifying bets when you lose by one game.
- DraftKings Social: Sports betting is more fun with friends, and with DK social, you can join betting groups. Here you can share your bets and sweat them out together as you enjoy the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat.
- Free to Play Games: DraftKings offers multiple free-to-play contests on a daily basis that pay out cash prizes on multiple sporting events.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
Having a BetMGM account in your back pocket is a no-brainer for any sports bettor. The site has a massive betting menu that includes the CFL, tons of ongoing promotions, and luckily for new users, the BetMGM welcome offer includes first bet insurance to offer a boost right from the beginning.
After registering for an account, you can find tons of ongoing promotional offers including:
- Parlay Plus: You will not find a better parlay promotion at any sportsbook than Parlay Plus at BetMGM. When you opt-in, this promo is active every day until December 31, 2022, and offers profit boosts starting at 15% and ranging all the way up to 40% on qualifying parlays.
- MGM Rewards: Another BetMGM exclusive, MGM Rewards effectively gives you double the points for every bet you make. With each wager, you earn BetMGM points in addition to MGM Rewards, which can be used for hotels, food, drink, and table games at MGM Resorts.
- Daily Odds Boosts: With daily odds boosts on every sport, logging into your BetMGM account needs to be part of your everyday routine.
- Edit My Bet: Innovation and exclusivity are the calling cards of BetMGM, and one of their latest features allows you to edit any bet that has cash-out available. Want to add a parlay leg for an even bigger payout? You can, even after the game has started.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use the code MYBETCAN)
Signing up with Caesars code MYBETCAN is one simple way get yourself geared up for CFL action in Week 8. That’s because few sites do CFL like Caesars does, given the welcome offer presented to new players and the host of betting markets awaiting you once you’ve signed up.
Sports bettors at Caesars praise both the web and mobile apps for easy usability and a sleek interface. And when it comes to betting markets, Caesars is unmatched. If you’re looking for props, profit boosts, and exotic bets, having an account at Caesars is non-negotiable.
If you’re serious about betting on the CFL, you’ll want to have an account at Caesars. And there’s never been a better time to join as the Caesars welcome offer is giving bettors more bang for their buck than any other sportsbook.
4. PointsBet Sportsbook
PointsBet is arguably the site with the best combination of usability and rewards. No sportsbook has a better user interface while also providing a rewarding loyalty program that has the potential to provide unmatched access to events and celebrities.
PointsBet Ontario is also hyper-focused on customer experience, and it does an excellent job of making users feel welcome and want to stick around. After receiving the generous first bet insurance offer upon signup and deposit, here’s a taste of what you can expect with PointsBet:
- Search Bar: Time is money in sports betting, and there’s no better timesaver than having a search bar to quickly find and place your bets.
- Karma Kommittee: Bad beats happen to the best of us. But with the Karma Kommittee, PointsBet reviews and refunds the most unfortunate outcomes for sports bettors with free bets.
- No Free Bet Rollover: Speaking of free bets, some books make you play through multiple times before you can cash out. But PointsBet requires zero rollovers on free bets, so if your bet hits, you can cash it out to your bank account on the same day.
- PointsBet Rewards: Can you believe that some sportsbooks don’t offer rewards for your bets? Others do, but in some cases, your points evaporate into thin air each day you don’t bet. With PointsBet, each bet you place gets you closer to a free wager, and your balance is always protected.
More CFL sportsbooks
If you’re looking for an even longer list of online sportsbooks to consider in Ontario, check out the following: