The 2022 Canadian Football League is over a third of the way through the season, but there’s still plenty of time to get in on the CFL betting action at online sportsbooks in Ontario.
The first step towards profiting from betting on the CFL is signing yourself up with the right sportsbook. Each of the betting sites on this page is generous in its offerings but also has a unique set of characteristics that must be taken into account, which includes welcome deals and ongoing promotions for bettors.
Below, we detail the best sportsbook offers for Week 7 of the CFL season!
CFL Week 7 betting odds
Below, we’ve got lines compared from all the top sportsbooks in Ontario:
The first step in setting yourself up for success as a sports bettor is to have the ability to shop for the best lines. The more serious you are about gaining every last edge, the more accounts you should sign up for.
But even the most casual bettor should have the ability to compare the prices at two different books, and line shopping is especially important when betting CFL and a sport like football.
Each sportsbook will have its own price on the moneyline and even if the actual spread is the same, the juice will often be higher or lower depending on where you look.
CFL Week 7 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
There are so many sportsbooks to choose from that it can be hard to know if you’re making the right choice. Luckily we’ve tried them all, and below you’ll find four of Ontario’s most reliable and rewarding sportsbooks for new players.
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings is truly a one-stop shop for CFL fans. It combines a sleek user interface with a generous signup offer, ongoing promotions, a massive betting menu, and loyalty rewards.
It all starts with the deal at registration. All that’s needed to claim the DraftKings Ontario signup offer is to sign up and make your first deposit. From there, your betting currency will be multiplied from the bery beginning of your betting journey.
And once your account is set up, there are a variety of promotions that you may be able to take advantage of when betting on the CFL or other sports in Ontario. Look out for:
- Profit Boosts: Most books offer profit boosts, but DraftKings offers more of them and a wider variety, whether it’s site-chosen markets or a general boost for bettors to use as they wish.
- Parlay Boosts: You can pump up your winnings even higher with parlay boosts. Or, you can choose to use one less team in your parlay, knowing your boost is like a free leg.
- Parlay Insurance: Parlays aren’t always easy to win, and it can be painful when you lose by one leg. With parlay insurance from DraftKings, qualifying bets can be refunded if your parlay loses by one leg.
Free to Play Games: Nothing beats free entertainment, and that’s what DraftKings provides on a daily basis with multiple contests that are free to play and reward cash prizes.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM Sportsbook is a fan favorite for CFL bettors and that’s for a lot of reasons. The massive bet insurance offer is a great start, and the betting markets plus promotional deals are more reasons to fall in love with this site.
The BetMGM welcome offer involves being provided with a safety net in the event of your very first bet winds up in a loss. It’s a great feeling knowing that if you fall short, BetMGM will refund your bet using site credit.
To find out how much you can wager on the BetMGM Ontario offer and sign yourself up, visit the site through one of our links. And once you’re registered, look for the following CFL promotions:
- Parlay Boost Tokens: Some books choose what markets receive the parlay boost treatment. But BetMGM gives the power to you in the form of parlay boost tokens, which can be used on the sporting event of your choice.
- Daily Odds Boosts: There’s no better feeling than going to place a bet on a game only to find that the odds have been boosted. Check back each day to see which market BetMGM has boosted.
- Exclusive Features: Innovation is one of the key areas where BetMGM separates itself from the pack. One example of this is the ‘Edit my bet’ function, which allows you to add or remove legs from parlays, and edit your bet amount right up until kickoff.
- Cash Out: Ever seen your team get ahead in a game and realize it was totally unsustainable? With the cash-out option, you can lock in some profit before they blow that big lead yet again.
Whenever you’re ready to experience the prestige of MGM Resorts, click on the BetMGM Ontario welcome offer and enjoy the most exclusive and rewarding sportsbook in Canada.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use the code MYBETCAN)
When it comes to bang for your buck, no Ontario sportsbook offers a better welcome offer than Caesars. There is no bet you have to win, and your deposit amount has no effect on your bonus. Simply sign up with the Caesars Ontario code MYBETCAN to receive one of the most generous offers you’ll find.
The welcome offer is a great way to significantly boost your bankroll of site credit. But even beyond the bonus, Caesars is an indispensable asset for CFL betting. That’s because most sportsbooks don’t offer as many CFL betting markets as Caesars Ontario.
You will also discover that Caesars Ontario is unmatched regarding ongoing promotions and odds boosts. These include a variety of bonuses on player props, parlays, and profit boosts that keep the action interesting and provide you with more fun ways to win than at any other sportsbook.
4. PointsBet Sportsbook
When it comes to presentation and ease of use, it’s hard to argue anyone does it better than PointsBet. The interface on both web and mobile is arguably the most polished among all Ontario Sportsbooks and is also incredibly user-friendly.
Like all sites, PointsBet greets new players with a massive and generous offer of first bet insurance, covering that initial wager and offering a second chance to make profits without spending any of your own money.
One of the aspects that puts PointsBet over the top is its search function. It may not sound like much, but having the ability to type in any team sport or league and immediately find the bet you want goes a long way in today’s fast-moving landscape.
Like most of the higher-end sportsbooks on this list, PointsBet has ongoing boosters, promotions, and risk-free parlays that keep things interesting. But where PointsBet Ontario really knocks it out of the park is in the customer experience.
- Search Bar: The simplicity of a search bar is extremely helpful for bettors, especially those new to sports betting and sets PointsBet apart from the competition.’
- Karma Kommittee: The PointsBet Karma Kommittee convenes every morning to review if there was a particularly bad beat or season-ending injury that unfairly affected bettors. When this happens, the Karma Kommittee will refund all affected wagers with a free bet.
- No Free Bet Rollover: While other books will make you wager multiple times before your free bet is withdrawable, PointsBet requires no rollover.
- Name a Bet: If you can’t find the market you’re looking for or have an idea for a bet, you can request it with the ‘Name a Bet’ feature.
- PointsBet Rewards: With every bet you make you accrue points that can be cashed in for free bets. This is another area that is simple and rewarding but one that many other sportsbooks choose not to use.
If you’re looking for a high-end sportsbook experience, PointsBet is the perfect place to start your journey. No promo code is needed to claim your welcome offer; just click the PointsBet Ontario link, and you’ll be signed up in no time.
Best Ontario sportsbooks for CFL betting
While the three above are definitely worth checking out, here’s an even longer list including some additional sites to consider for CFL betting as the season continues: