We are suddenly a full month into the 2022 Canadian Football League season and if you blinked, you might have missed the first four weeks. Each passing slate brings with it not only more data points that can be used to analyze and wager on CFL games, but more chances to benefit from online sportsbooks in Ontario upping the ante on a promotional level as the summer rages on.
Below, you can check out odds for the upcoming games and the best Week 5 CFL offers to start building your bankroll.
CFL Week 5 betting odds
Being successful at sports betting requires many different tools and disciplines, and one of the easiest ways to gain an advantage from the beginning is to have multiple sportsbooks to shop for the best lines. Check out the odds for all three of this week’s games:
In the CFL and football in general, half-point line moves can often be the difference between winning and losing your bet, so making sure you have access to the best price is key. With so many sportsbooks to choose from, we’ve broken it down to our top three CFL sportsbook offers for this week based on its signup deal and ongoing promotions for existing customers.
CFL Week 5 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
It can be hard to know what Ontario sportsbook is right for you with so many vying for your attention. And as much as it might benefit you to sign up at multiple books, you need a place to start and might only want to risk funds at one operator at the beginning. Consider starting with the following:
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
It’s very hard to argue against the fact that DraftKings is the best place to start your journey betting on the CFL, or any other sport for that matter. No book is more generous with its signup offers or ongoing promotions. And not many match the slick interface of their betting apps, whether on desktop or mobile.
As you’d expect, the DraftKings Ontario signup offer is both highly rewarding and easy to claim. And once you have your account up and running, DraftKings doesn’t drop the ball as many other sportsbooks do, and you’ll be able to immediately start to multiply the amount of site currency you have to wager with.
And once your account is set up, DraftKings continues providing its players with chances to get ahead of the game with ongoing promotions:
- Profit Boosts: The sportsbook may offer you 10, 20, or 50 percent to add on top of your wager’s potential winnings. Can be for a single bet or a parlay.
- Daily Odds Boosts: DraftKings keeps things interesting by selecting markets for profit boosts that day and enhancing the odds
- Parlay Insurance: Part of the thrill of a parlay is sweating out that last leg. And there’s nothing worse than coming one leg short on your bet. Luckily, DraftKings will refund your bet amount on certain parlays if they lose by one leg.
- DraftKings Social: Share and sweat your bets together with DK Social. Here you can join betting groups, create friend groups, and chat about the day’s wagers.
- Free to Play Games: Everyday DK hosts several pools that are free to enter and rewards DK dollars, which can be used to wager with. For example, there is currently a Wimbledon pool going on that rewards $500 worth of DK dollars to the winner.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
A legend in the desert of Las Vegas, BetMGM Sportsbook is a true contender when it comes to the best online sportsbook in Ontario. And if you’re betting on the CFL, you’re going to want to add an account at BetMGM Ontario.
Featuring competitive CFL odds and a sleek interface, BetMGM also has one of the most generous Ontario signup offers you can find. BetMGM Ontario gives you first bet insurance, whis means that you play sweat-free on your first bet.
Check out the BetMGM welcome offer for all the details. But suffice to say, you can place a massive wager knowing that if it loses, you’ll be refunded with a matching site credit thanks to first bet insurance. Once you’ve registered, be sure to check out the ongoing promotions at BetMGM Ontario such as:
- Parlay Boost Tokens: Parlay boost tokens are one of the many ways that BetMGM improves the user experience over other books. With parlay boost tokens, you can select what games to get a boost on, rather than having them dictated to you.
- Daily Odds Boosts: Seeing your odds boosted for a game you already wanted to bet is a great feeling. Check back daily to see where you can boost your odds and get bigger payouts on your wins.
- Parlay Plus: Opt-in and receive a profit boost of up to 40% on all winning parlays with 4-7 legs. The best part is, this promo lasts throughout 2022!
- MGM Rewards: Through BetMGM Rewards, players can earn points that go towards dining, hotel stays, table games, and more at MGM resorts.
- Exclusive Vegas Discount: Players at BetMGM enjoy exclusive discounts at MGM Resorts, including a dozen luxury resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.
BetMGM has your risk-free first wager waiting if you need it. Visit one of our links for all the details on the BetMGM welcome offer before the CFL kicks off this week.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use the code MYBETCAN)
Last but certainly not least is Caesars Sportsbook, which is a must-join if you’re betting on the CFL this season. Caesars has a wide range of CFL betting markets compared to most of its peers, and it’s got more daily odds boosts than just about any other site.
One example of a CFL betting market not offered by other books is first-half lines. If you’re a serious CFL bettor, you might have some insight into the first-half matchup that others don’t, and you can put this knowledge to use at Caesars, where the lines tend to be just a bit better than the other sites with similar markets. But without an account, you might be leaving money on the table.
Make sure to enter the Caesars Ontario code MYBETCAN when you register for your account. The promo will activate a juicy signup offer that can significantly increase your bankroll of credit. Head to the Caesars Ontario page to become a member and start taking advantage of the best selection of CFL betting markets.