The Canadian Football League is entering its fourth week and when you combine the exciting action with the huge online sportsbooks in Ontario, it’s a great time to be watching the CFL.
With so many different sportsbook options to choose from, we’ve broken it down into the top three books, based on the quality of promotions they have on offer. Below, you’ll find the top promotions to kickstart your bankroll, as well as everything you need to bet on Week 4 CFL action.
CFL Week 4 betting odds
When it comes to being successful at sports betting, having multiple books to shop around at is one of the lessons you’ll learn right away. Especially when betting football where half-point line moves off of key numbers can be so important.
The best part is that every new account you open at one of the regulated Ontario sportsbooks gives you a juicy signup offer along with quality ongoing promotions.
The Week 4 CFL slate kicks off in Ottawa where the Redblacks will host the upstart BC Lions and QB Nathan Rourke, who is taking the league by storm. The Roughriders host the Alouettes in the second game of a back-to-back, while Hamilton seeks its first win of the season vs. Edmonton and the Bombers look to remain undefeated in Toronto.
For more Week 4 betting information, check out the following:
Below, we’ll detail what to expect from each sportsbook when signing up, but also keep in mind that multiple accounts can help you effectively shop for lines.
CFL Week 4 sportsbook offers | best deals for new & existing players in Ontario
There are many options when it comes to sports betting in Ontario. But the three below have promotional offers you don’t want to miss out on. They also boast high-quality user interfaces both inside your browser and on your mobile apps.
1. DraftKings Sportsbook
The true King of Candian Football League betting, DraftKings is a must if you’re going to be betting CFL this season.
As you’d expect from an establishment such as DraftKings, they aren’t messing around when it comes to the welcome deal. The DraftKings Ontario signup offer is a few clicks away from claiming and it will help multiply the amount of betting currency you have to wager with on the site.
Rest assured that after you’ve registered, DK keeps spitting fire with ongoing odds boosts and promotions for existing players. Here’s a taste of what you can expect when you place your CFL bets at DraftKings:
- Profit Boosts: The simplest promos can be the best promos. Who doesn’t want a random profit boost? DK will randomly select markets and often reward you with multiple profit boosts that can be used on a sport that day.
- Daily Odds Boosts: Keep your eye out for the daily odds boosts, where DraftKings slashes the normal odds on a game and enhances them for your benefit.
- Parlay Boosts: Parlays are some of the most popular bets people place, so if you like a big payout for a small bet, DK is making that payout even larger on qualifying parlays.
- Parlay Insurance: There’s nothing worse in sports betting than your five-team parlay losing on the last leg during the night game. So DK decided that for certain parlays you’ll be awarded your money back in site credit if the last leg of your bet loses.
- DraftKings Social: DK social is one of the newest advancements on the platform and allows you to join groups and share betting picks in a new and unique way.
- Free to Play Games: An extension of the social community, free-to-play games include free pools and contests that reward site credit as prizes.
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
While some argue that DK is the King of CFL betting, BetMGM is claiming to be the true King of Sportsbooks, and they may have a point. Not only does BetMGM Ontario often reward CFL bettors with new offers and a strong selection of CFL odds, but it also has one of the most generous signup promotions for new Ontario sports bettors.
When you signup at BetMGM Ontario, you receive first bet insurance. This means that you can play sweat-free on your first bet, knowing that if it loses, BetMGM will refund your bet with matching site credit. To find out how much you can wager on the BetMGM welcome offer and sign yourself up, head to the link.
Once you’ve become a member of BetMGM Ontario, be sure to check out the ongoing promotions:
- Parlay Boost Tokens: Some books choose what markets receive the parlay boost treatment. But BetMGM gives the power to you in the form of parlay boost tokens, which can be used on the sporting event of your choice.
- Daily Odds Boosts: There’s no better feeling than going to place a bet on a game only to find that the odds have been boosted. Check back each day to see which market BetMGM has boosted.
- Exclusive Features: Innovation is one of the key areas where BetMGM separates itself from the pack. One example of this is the ‘Edit my bet’ function, which allows you to add or remove legs from parlays, and edit your bet amount right up until kickoff.
Your seat at the table of the King of Sportsbooks awaits. For full details on the BetMGM welcome offer, click the link.
3. Caesars Sportsbook (use code MYBETCAN)
The final sportsbook to add to your toolbelt for Week 4 CFL betting is Caesars Sportsbook. Put simply, no book offers more CFL markets to Ontario sports bettors than Caesars. So, if you’re a serious CFL fan, Caesars is likely the book you want to register for first.
A great example of a market Caesars offers that some others don’t is lines on the first half. Maybe a team is traveling across timezones and they’ve been on the road for multiple games, and you have an inkling that the home team will come out much stronger in the first half. Without an account at Caesars, you may not be able to take advantage of this edge.
Caesars is also known for its deep selection of daily boosts covering all ongoing sports. Make sure to load up Caesars each day to see what bonus looks ripe for the picking.
Be sure to use the Caesars Ontario code MYBETCAN when you sign up. This will activate a generous signup offer that, depending on your deposit amount, can significantly boost your bankroll of site credit. Click on the Caesars Ontario link to become a member and get started scouting the CFL Week 4 lines.
Best Ontario sportsbooks for CFL betting
While the three above are definitely worth checking out, here’s an even longer list including some additional sites to consider for CFL betting as the season gets going: