Quarterbacks that remain available.
- Travis Lulay: experienced pivot who can start and guide a team to the playoffs – see the B.C. Lions in 2018. Also, valuable as a backup and mentor to younger signal caller.
- Brandon Bridge: Starting experience and young with upside. Bridge could be more valuable if the rules change around Canadian quarterbacks counting towards the ratio.
- Kevin Glenn: Glenn has morphed from starter to perpetually embattled starter to veteran back up using his experience and leadership for good.
- Ricky Ray: Medical clearance needs to happen prior to Ray making a decision as to whether or not his playing career will continue.
- Darian Durant: Sat out 2018 but would be interested in a return to the field.
- Drew Willy: Released by Montreal in January, Willy has experience but been injury prone and poor as a starter recently.
- Cody Fajardo: Short yardage specialist so far in his CFL career, but lacking arm strength.
- Bryant Moniz: June Jones emergency plan.