So after all that, the only team with anything to play for in Week 21 of the CFL season will be… the Calgary Stampeders who looked to have West Division locked up long ago. That’s as screwy as the rest of 2018.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders win over the B.C. Lions has clarified the playoff picture except for the West winner.
Here’s what we know for sure:
• If the Stampeders beat the B.C. Lions in Vancouver next Saturday, they win the West Division and host the final on Nov. 18. Saskatchewan would then host the West semi against Winnipeg on Nov. 11.
• If they lose, Saskatchewan wins the West and Calgary hosts the West semi (against Winnipeg.)
• Winnipeg is locked into third place in the West and will play in either Saskatchewan or Calgary on Nov. 11.
• B.C. is locked into the fourth in the West and will be the crossover team.
• Hamilton will host the East Semi-Final on Nov. 11 against the B.C. Lions.
• Ottawa wins the East and will host the division final on Nov. 18 against the winner of Hamilton-B.C.