The CFL’s new Adidas jerseys have arrived.
The Bombers publicly announced weeks ago that their new jerseys would resemble the vintage royal blue uniforms the club has sported periodically over the past few seasons (pictured below). Looking at the new uniform sported by newly-signed running back Andrew Harris, it’s clear the Winnipeg Football Club held to their word.
A list of updates from the vintage royal blues to the current royal blues includes:
1) The addition of gold “Blue Bombers” text across the chest.
2) New gold outline around the numbers.
3) An updated, enlarged team logo on the shoulder.
4) Updated, pro-stitched striping on the shoulder.
5) Collar colour changed from white to royal blue.
6) Widened blue helmet stripe.
7) Slight re-positioning of the helmet logo.