Collaros answers knee questions over two years – and 19 games – since injury

After taking the field for the first time as a Rider, quarterback Zach Collaros was asked about… the same old thing.

Reporter: Zach is there anything you think you have to change to get back to the quarterback from 2015, something about your game?

“Uh, no,” Collaros said tersely and then shook his head.

Reporter: You weren’t rolling around a whole lot today…

Collaros: “What’s that?”

Reporter: Do you feel like you need to test it or have you done that already in workouts?

“Test what?” Collaros asked.

Reporter: Your injured knee from before.

Collaros: “Yeah…that was in 2015. I feel good. That was a long time ago, so my knee’s good.”

The former Ticats quarterback tore the ACL in his right knee in September 2015, over two and a half years ago. Since then the 29-year-old has played in 19 CFL games throwing for 4,705 yards, 26 touchdowns and 15 interceptions.

Translation: Collaros’ knee is perfectly fine.

108 Comments on Collaros answers knee questions over two years – and 19 games – since injury

1. Hope he makes 9 games

2. He is going to light it up this year. I can’t wait for the Season to start! Go Riders!!!!!

• Puck Hog // April 24, 2018 at 7:13 pm //

You are so correct! With Collaros, the Riders are going to be a team with which to contend. No wonder we have many fans of other teams so worked up on this site.

• Sliders a contender ? Lol lol lol when can I stop laughing ,hard to contend from the basement the only thing the sliders will be contending for again this year is the Toilet Bowl with the Als .

• Oh no! Another intelligent poster dropping the “slider” term. How original. And look at that.. used the term not once! but multiple times in a post. I’m surprised it wasn’t slider ever 4 or 5 words. Even though I’m not far off, if you add up the 3 Lol’s in a row and contenders 3 times. haha
          I think its time for a few of these chumps to come up with some new material. These people are just plain stupid.

• Collaros is going to have a lot to prove. Last season he wasn’t at Masoli’s level. Nowhere near. So he’s got a lot of improving to do.

• RobE. Hamilton fan but I am with you. I hope that he has a great season. Good for the League and the kid has hung in through incredible adversity .. deserves it.

• “Hung in” through what Abacus? 1.4 extension while with the TC’s for winning nothing…and on one leg to boot? Private company you would be fired for such a gross error…but this is the CFL.

• The Iceman // May 1, 2018 at 10:54 am //

INCREDIBLE ADVERSITY?
        Dude injured his knee all while under a mega buck contract.
        Hardly incredible adversity

3. Is Beavis going to accompany him to Regina?

4. Kinda illusive isn’t he? Also getting off on the wrong foot with the media I’d say.

• eddiefelson // April 24, 2018 at 5:22 pm //

illusive? ….he answered straight out-

The reporter is the one that took 3 times to ask a question-maybe the reporter should learn how to ask a question?

• It’s his first real interview with rider reporters, he’s now created an adversarial relationship, that mean ever pick, every missed pass, every lose, will create tension in the post game. This couldn’t have gone worse. Do the riders have a media relations person?

• God you are a piece of work. I really want whatever drugs you are taking. Must be some good stuff… Maybe you should try my indica? It might mellow you out a bit.

• Awesome watching you get owned rob you just can’t resist

• Getting owned eh? Just another handle from little red riding hood to pat himself on the back. Maybe some day you will have REAL friends 😉

• True Green // April 25, 2018 at 9:58 am //

Little Red, we all know you’ve watched every other interview he’s had with the Riders media. Personally I haven’t but I’ve seen at least a couple when he was first traded. This was a minor interview compared to his “first real interview”. You twist everything so much you don’t even know which way you’ve twisted anymore.

• airhead!…don’t you know the difference between lose and loss? ie. When you lose the tiny bit of your brain that is left, you will stop posting here, and it will definitely not be a loss for this site.

• hey Mr Retard I mean Red what would you do on this site if there wasn’t any Rider stories. Your Rider hating is beyond disgusting already your a joke

• you should have stop at “hey Mr Retard” adding the “I mean Red” really ruins the joke, it shows you have no confidence in you delivery- the number 1 killer of a joke.

• Sadly Clayton….he is either being paid to troll for clicks, or 3down just does that give a sh*t about this wet turd pis*ing off the masses.

• Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 6:58 pm //

like others I now just SCROLLLL!!! past the Trolls!! but as ‘IT’ makes 85% of the posts on Rider articles it truly makes it hard to trade ideas with other legit football commentators. Sadder still it makes it hard to get a feel for what other Rider fans are thinking as our emotions by garbage from others.are distracted

• Riders23 – no sh*t. We could be in conversation and sh*thead has to chirp about bugger all.

BTW – Did you hear we picked up Nick Marshall ? Can’t hurt having a young DB.

• Kewl, hey that is great , I am going try a strategy and limit much of what I would like to post,jsut would be great if there was a new CFL sight out there that stuck strictly to positive football conversation many of the NFL team based sights seen to accomplish this feat , guess they take football more seriously there and comments about other teams are positive and used by fans to assess what their team needs to do in positive response to kick the their hated rivals asses. Sadly here only see trolls spewing their venon resulting in other posters falling into the same trap ( I know I do ) just to shut the original offenders up due to pure frustration. which is the mentally ill goal of the original posters all the while , lead others to be as unhappy and hateful as they are !!!

• Mr Red. Illusive is a tremendous word rarely used but I am thinking you wanted elusive. As in some posters find the concept of civility elusive.

5. Doug Mc Clintock // April 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm //

It is too bad that professional football is such a gladiator sport ! Are there special pads to protect such places like the knees ? Too many QB injuries. Do QB’s go through a vigorous program to keep in shape ? If it doesn’t improve, they may have to have a rule you can’t tackle the QB.

• some do some don’t. Depends on the individual’s commitment.

• Pads for knees? would protect you for turf burns but a pad won’t protect your knee if your leg is twisted, or bent backwards.

6. I haven’t listened to the interview but my money is on Murray McCormick asking such a stupid question. Happens almost every interview

• Jeff May // April 24, 2018 at 5:05 pm //

Exactly! You would think he would catch on that it is a stupid question.

• He is one of the worst at interviews. It’s freaking painful to listen to him ask these guys his stupid questions.

• Collaros is getting off on the wrong foot isn’t he? Not good for him or the riders, could spell doom

• What are you talking about little red riding hood? I watched the interview, he was not mad at all… he was actually smiling at the end. He was talking about moving with his wifey and stuff.

7. They are probably getting a good workout in the heat in Bradenton. It’s like 90 degrees and very high humidity yesterday and today. Jogged this morning and I was sweating a bucket before I started.
    I had to go to Sarasota yesterday, would love to have gone and watched but couldn’t get away until late afternoon.
    The Argos were there at the same facility last week.

• If you get a chance to take any of it in, please give us your thoughts Jeff.

• Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 7:01 pm //

Good on ya Jeff, Rider Pride WORLD WIDE !!! Looking forward to your comments as Yup pointed out re the camp if ya get there.

• Hahahahahaha world wide you sound like Rod pederson

• Well , I have not seen Eskimo/Stamp/Lion gear in my trsavels throughout the states , Mexico , Brazil and Europe. While in reality I have seen considerable Rider gear/art/trinkets in all of those locations so!!!!!!! Don’t let REALITY slap you to hard in the face !!! Let the other international fans of their chosen CFL team come on web sights like this and profess their support .interest /fandom of their chosen CFL team , and YOU CAN CHIRP ALL YOU WANT YOU pathetic little hate filled dwerb!!!

• See Rider23
            This is the type of statement that burns you.
            You will certainly see rider gear in places like Arizona and Florida, that’s because so many snow birds from Sask go there. Beyond that, you will see the odd tourist from Sask other places that will be wearing it. But to try to imply there is a world wide ridermania is as big of a myth as riderfans selling out McMahon Stadium everytime they play Calgary.
            I have some experience traveling with a rider fan, everytime we saw some one at a distance wearing green, without being able to verify what is was, he would just assume it was a rider fan. I suspect you all do this too.
            If there was this mass worldwide appeal TSN is missing out on alot of opportunities and the CFL is short changing itself in it’s TV deal. By your claims the CFL should shop around next time, with this worldwide popularity I’m sure the CFL could get a few billion next time!!!!

8. Dan Preston // April 24, 2018 at 5:28 pm //

I’m from Hamilton and I hope he tears up the West. See you in the Grey Cup. Oki wee wee. Let ’em have it Zach! Go Riders!!!!

9. Dan Preston // April 24, 2018 at 5:29 pm //

I’m from Hamilton and I hope he tears up the West. See you in the Grey Cup. Oski wee wee. Let ’em have it Zach! Go Riders!!!!

10. Ride or Die // April 24, 2018 at 5:38 pm //

Riders coverage is laughable at times. Remember that chick last year who asked jones the question he was just asked and she admitted “oh sorry I wasn’t paying attention” haha

• They ask the same questions at least 3 or 4 times in a single interview. As a fan I get frustrated by it, the players sure do know how to handle it better than I can. I have no idea how they do it.

11. Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 5:52 pm //

Bo’so Lost two grey cups, that’s gotta cause some tension? I mean he’s off Twitter

• Let’s not forget, bo the rat is literally one weird landing on his shoulder away from surgery and possibly ending his career. Travis Lulay has never been the same since his injury.

• lolololol So is Collaros, so is EVERY QB.

• But is Collaros shoulder already vulnerable though? No? Well I guarantee that QB’s land on their shoulders more so than they have their heads hit or knees ran over. Pretty sure, Bo being on the edge of having surgery should be very concerning to your club.

• MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:46 pm //

Watch the interview before you comment how he handled it. I watched, he handled it well in a cool manner. Unlike Bo, he can’t handle Twitter, so he quit, for now. The same reporter who you praise here, is Rod Pederson asked the question. Same guy you are praising above. Riderville.com bud. Hahahaha, you are a joke. His statement on Bo is true, and he asked Zach a question and it was over with.
          Now Red, go outside for once. Your life revolves around 3down. Everytime I come here you’ve commented another 100 times. Calgary sucks!

12. MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 5:53 pm //

Zach feels good, so I feel good. Athletes get all kinds of questions, dumb and good. He is a professional and one reporters questions mean nothing. Best QB in the West will be either in Regina, Edmonton or Winnipeg. Also if one of those 3 starters go down atleast there is quality depth. If Calgary loses thier weak minded starting QB, a guy who can’t handle pressure, they are last place. Infact, the way his mind is regressing, they may be there anyway.

• Well I’ll tell you, Bo could sure handle the pressure in the Western Final after being down 14-0 couldn’t he?
      BLM has 12 quarters of Grey Cup experience, he played great in 10

• 2 quarters you say? That equals to choking in 2 grey cup games. Does it not?

• Nope, Because Bo put his team in a position to win both those games.

• But clearly it wasn’t enough to win though…

• Well by that argument I could say that about every QB every single game couldn’t I?

The irony in it all is you guys idolize, immortalize, build statues and name buildings after a guy who was 1-5 in Grey Cups!!!!!!!!!
            Tell me how that works??????????

• Are you getting a bit upset when I talk about your little BO little Red? It sure seems like you take exceptional offense to that. 🙂

• MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:11 pm //

I have a question for Mr Red. The reporter who asked the question, was it a great, smart question with a legit motive?

• A legit motive? What’s a legit motive for a reporter to ask a question?
          The fact is rarely does a reporter ask a good question, most of the time they ask the same question over and over, in a different way. Considering it’s his first in season crack at the Regina media, he needed to be patient, like a pro should be. Instead, he has put a target on his back. I give it until labour Day, then well see a Ryan Leaf style blowup

• Do you think Bo hasn’t been asked a million times about his shoulder and the Grey Cup????
          He answers level toned everytime, he doesn’t get upset, a true pro

• MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:53 pm //

Yep he sure is. No mental strength. He panicks. Throws a pick jntoo double coverage. Worst play at a big time moment. Also throws a pick 6 to a guy who had never played DB before. He didn’t try and Chase DC because DC would have ran over him. His defence has won most games. His only cup was a phantom penalty. Calgary sucks!

• Lol!!! I think we found little red’s weakness. Bo the Rat. He has a little itty bitty chubby for him. Haha

13. Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 5:56 pm //

Bo’so wants to be the guy and gets his chance and throws the pick. That’s gotta cause some tension

14. If your going to piss in a players face the first time you interview him might as well be funny. He could have gone elsewhere than kicking him in the knee.

Hey Zack what limb you think will fall off this season?
    Hey Zack have you lit one up with Duron yet?
    Hey Zack tell us how awesome our stadium is.
    What month you think you’ll break your losing streak?

15. He’s like a young Kent Austin. Full of Anger and hate.

16. Edward Leslie // April 24, 2018 at 6:15 pm //

As long as he doesn’t punch the reporter, he’s okay.
    You have to appreciate his frustration with the same old line of questioning.
    I might’ve decked the guy myself! LOL

17. Says a lot that it’s all Riders coverage per usual. What’s funny to me is all the Stamps fans on Riders articles.

18. Who is that CKRM guy? Looked like his mic that was asking. As noted above CKRM had another amateur hour reporter last year, I remember that too.

19. Collaros never played it dumb in Hamilton, and he won’t out there either. Nothing wrong with a tough question, but don’t stick your lip out if you don’t get a pussy answer. Things may have gone wrong for Zack in Hamilton, but he was never anything but honest.

20. Collaros is Tate’s Greek cousin from another mother.

21. Collaros throws pick 6s every game fumbles gets passes knocked down hangs on to ball to long very injury prone he’s done. He will fit in well with Mickey mouse Sask long season ahead for Riders why do u think Cats got rid of him M. I. C. K. E. Y wow can’t believe Rider fans think he’s going to help them u will see

• You literally have Masoli as your starting QB. No other team would be that stupid to run with him as their starter… that says a lot.

22. Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 7:12 pm //

WE will see how Zac Does with Coach Walsh guiding him, was very impressed with Coach Washes interview, equally impressed that Walsh has a high opinion of Bridge. Walsh is gold, that is what I am thinking !!! such a well spoken honorable man , had nice things to say regarding having the opportunity to work with Tresman last year. Our Qb’s will be just fine if not OUTSTANDANDING but thanks for all TROLLS concern, I am sure the Riders will let ya get a picture with them if the Riders win the CUP this season !!!!

• These are just sound bites you are getting excited about. All coaches sound great in interviews, all coaches say positive things when they are new.

• Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 8:06 pm //

F off !!!! not everything people post here are intended for you to comment of go F yourself looser !!! Gawd your annoying !!!, normaly folks are saddened to hear misfortune befall someonen , you ya waiste of human excrement would be ROUSLT cheers should a HOUSE CRUSH your USELESS HATE FILLED SOUL ! NO F off for once and for all !!!

23. Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 7:58 pm //

Except Dickenson he sounds clueless

24. Adam Stocker // April 24, 2018 at 11:09 pm //

This article was complete waste of time. I wish 3Down stopped hiding behind the contributor label so the author could be called out for this garbage. Stuff like this just drives down the quality of the site.

25. Starting to buy-into Zac abit more ( time to get the roast pan out and prepare to eat some crow possibly ) I agree what i saw in parts of ZAc’s interview was anger — he is tired of answering questions related to ancient history and last year — as he said knee was 2.5 years ago // concussion almost5 as long , historically many athletes have started strong in one location hit some turbulence –changed venue and rebounded with HOF careers in new locations ( aka Herman ‘the babe ‘ Ruth in the eyes of many the greatest Ball player of all time, Akiem Jabbar, Drew Beeze, Johnny Bucyk , etc etc —- all eventual champions after team changes) ,so never know , Zac sounded like a guy that was looking forward to a fresh start with a new team and fed up about talking about old crap that is hi s history, hmmm the Riders had a guy about 45-50 years ago that was in the same point as Zac come to think of it , some Qb named Ronald Lancaster —- see to recall that worled out pretty well for both the Riders and Ronnie —- does lightening strike twice ?? ,

• Green&Gold // April 24, 2018 at 11:39 pm //

Nothing wrong with the guy. I hope he has a great year. Except against us 🙂

• Same G & G , the Esk’s will be the most dangerous team in the West!! Riely is Riely, and your scouting staff is proven to find gems year in and year out !!! Will look forward to facing the Esk’s and some friendly banter !!! but the Esk’s in reality are my bet to get to the dance in their back yard, I think it’s real motivation for a proud franchise like that to not have won a CUP in their own barn , while teams like the Argo’s /Lions /Riders have !! GL to your squad even against us !!! True championship teams like the Esk’s/Bomber’s/Riders always want to beat the best at their best in any CUP run!!!

• You’re starting to buy into Zach more? Based on a few reps in minicamp??

26. Blackhawk89 // April 25, 2018 at 2:04 am //

Plan the parade route down that goat path Albert street.

27. The reporter should have asked Collaros about going 0-12 in his last 12 starts and his thoughts about breaking the CFL futility record for QB’s.

• Exactly. Can’t believe how he fleeced the TC organization for 1.4 m on basically one leg…and proceeded to suck. And blamed everyone save for the water boy for his lack of success.

28. More uninformed, unsubstantiated BS!
    To set the record straight: more Rider gear is sold in ALL CFL venues than the home team’s stuff. The CFL knows this because they get a piece of the pie. The Riders and Stamps must be odds-on favorites to lead the league this year because they dominate boards like this.
    You don’t hear a lot of people clucking/arguing about MTL, because nobody cares about loser teams.

• Riders23 // April 25, 2018 at 2:25 pm //

Just looking for the Riders to play well and let the chips fall where they may !!! Sort is sport anything can happen !!! IN the mean time I will try to support my favorite team as best I can , listen to INFORMED -non bias opinions regarding them from credible professional sources — and opinion from other members of the Riders fan base who are positively invested in how our team preforms . 16-2, 9-9 or 2-16 I will cheer the Riders on each and every season trying to follow the example set by sane and rational fans of other teams, not spite filled trolls.

29. Bernie John // April 25, 2018 at 3:07 pm //

The quality of the questions is dubious at best.
    “Anything you have to change to back to 2015 form” Give me a break!
    “Didn’t see you rolling around much today”. I assume reporter meant “rolling out” as I have never heard the term “rolling around” for rolling out. Perhaps is jargon for hip reporters.
    Then asking about a 3 year old injury. Come on get real.

30. Bo'stheBest // April 25, 2018 at 5:26 pm //

That should be a serious concern, guy has looked like a peewee quarterback since that recent knee injury!
    Heard the guy was a cancer in the hammer, the spat between him and Austin, cost both their jobs!!
    Talk to me when you develop a qb, until then you are nothing more than green pretenders!!

31. Bernie John // April 26, 2018 at 12:18 pm //

Collaros answers knee questions over two years – and 19 games – since injury
    Posted on April 24, 2018 by 3Down Staff // 103 Comments

After taking the field for the first time as a Rider, quarterback Zach Collaros was asked about… the same old thing.

Reporter: Zach is there anything you think you have to change to get back to the quarterback from 2015, something about your game?

“Uh, no,” Collaros said tersely and then shook his head.

Reporter: You weren’t rolling around a whole lot today…

Collaros: “What’s that?”

“Test what?” Collaros asked.

Reporter: Your injured knee from before.

Translation: Collaros’ knee is perfectly fine.

104 Comments on Collaros answers knee questions over two years – and 19 games – since injury
    Stage // April 24, 2018 at 4:37 pm // Reply
    Hope he makes 9 games

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 4:37 pm // Reply

Puck Hog // April 24, 2018 at 7:13 pm // Reply

Steve // April 25, 2018 at 8:54 am // Reply

RobE // April 25, 2018 at 2:09 pm // Reply

Amicus // April 24, 2018 at 9:16 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 4:48 pm // Reply
    Is Beavis going to accompany him to Regina?

Puck Hog // April 24, 2018 at 7:11 pm // Reply
    Shut up!

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 4:51 pm // Reply

eddiefelson // April 24, 2018 at 5:22 pm // Reply
    illusive? ….he answered straight out-

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm // Reply

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:39 pm // Reply

Stamps // April 24, 2018 at 10:12 pm //
    Awesome watching you get owned rob you just can’t resist

RobE // April 25, 2018 at 12:45 pm //

True Green // April 25, 2018 at 9:58 am // Reply

DAKAZ // April 25, 2018 at 11:18 am // Reply

Clayton // April 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:34 pm // Reply

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 6:58 pm // Reply

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 7:19 pm //

BTW – Did you hear we picked up Nick Marshall ? Can’t hurt having a young DB.

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 10:54 pm // Reply

Amicus // April 24, 2018 at 10:02 pm // Reply

Doug Mc Clintock // April 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 5:06 pm // Reply
    some do some don’t. Depends on the individual’s commitment.

JC // April 24, 2018 at 5:15 pm // Reply

Jack // April 24, 2018 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Jeff May // April 24, 2018 at 5:05 pm // Reply
    Exactly! You would think he would catch on that it is a stupid question.

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:12 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 5:20 pm // Reply

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:36 pm // Reply

Jeff // April 24, 2018 at 5:20 pm // Reply
    The Argos were there at the same facility last week.

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 6:40 pm // Reply
    If you get a chance to take any of it in, please give us your thoughts Jeff.

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 7:01 pm // Reply

Stamps // April 24, 2018 at 10:16 pm // Reply
    Hahahahahaha world wide you sound like Rod pederson

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 11:02 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 11:23 pm //
    See Rider23
    This is the type of statement that burns you.

Dan Preston // April 24, 2018 at 5:28 pm // Reply

Dan Preston // April 24, 2018 at 5:29 pm // Reply

Ride or Die // April 24, 2018 at 5:38 pm // Reply

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:41 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 5:45 pm // Reply
    Well Zack didn’t handle it great

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:49 pm // Reply
    How so? Since you seem to know everything about everything. I think he handled it perfectly fine.

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:01 pm //
    Look at his body language and facial expression. Follow the sarcasm.

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 6:10 pm //
    Oh I didn’t know you were an expert at body language/facial recognition and psychology. Weird

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:43 pm //
    You don’t have to be an expert, just watch it.

Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 5:52 pm // Reply

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 5:55 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm // Reply
    lolololol So is Collaros, so is EVERY QB.

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 6:04 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:36 pm //
    His knee sure is. As his his brain.

MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:46 pm // Reply

MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 5:59 pm // Reply
    BLM has 12 quarters of Grey Cup experience, he played great in 10

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm // Reply
    2 quarters you say? That equals to choking in 2 grey cup games. Does it not?

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:18 pm // Reply
    Nope, Because Bo put his team in a position to win both those games.

RobE // April 24, 2018 at 6:23 pm //
    But clearly it wasn’t enough to win though…

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:38 pm //

Tell me how that works??????????

RobE // April 25, 2018 at 12:49 pm //

MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:11 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:23 pm // Reply
    A legit motive? What’s a legit motive for a reporter to ask a question?

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 6:26 pm // Reply
    He answers level toned everytime, he doesn’t get upset, a true pro

MR. Green // April 24, 2018 at 6:53 pm //

RobE // April 25, 2018 at 12:51 pm //

Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 5:56 pm // Reply

Putin // April 24, 2018 at 6:13 pm // Reply

Hey Zack what limb you think will fall off this season?
    Hey Zack have you lit one up with Duron yet?
    Hey Zack tell us how awesome our stadium is.
    What month you think you’ll break your losing streak?

Putin // April 24, 2018 at 6:14 pm // Reply
    He’s like a young Kent Austin. Full of Anger and hate.

Edward Leslie // April 24, 2018 at 6:15 pm // Reply
    As long as he doesn’t punch the reporter, he’s okay.
    You have to appreciate his frustration with the same old line of questioning.
    I might’ve decked the guy myself! LOL

Naman // April 24, 2018 at 6:17 pm // Reply

Gil // April 24, 2018 at 6:19 pm // Reply

George // April 24, 2018 at 6:24 pm // Reply

Putin // April 24, 2018 at 6:34 pm // Reply
    Collaros is Tate’s Greek cousin from another mother.

TC GOLD // April 24, 2018 at 6:38 pm // Reply

RobE // April 25, 2018 at 12:52 pm // Reply

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 7:12 pm // Reply

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 7:39 pm // Reply

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 8:06 pm // Reply

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 8:54 pm // Reply
    KABOOOOOOOM – Riders23 has officially had enough. Can’t blame ya

Just saying // April 24, 2018 at 7:58 pm // Reply
    Except Dickenson he sounds clueless

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 8:02 pm // Reply
    28-6-2……. 28-2-2 in meaningful games ………….Clueless Indeed

Amicus // April 24, 2018 at 9:13 pm // Reply
    Mr Red. Win the big one then talk.

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 9:19 pm // Reply
    How about…don’t talk at all.

Green&Gold // April 24, 2018 at 9:54 pm // Reply
    Yet 2-2 in the playoffs and 0-2 in the big game.

Mr Red // April 24, 2018 at 10:31 pm // Reply
    He’s young, in just going in to year 3

Green&Gold // April 24, 2018 at 9:56 pm // Reply
    In comparison, Hugh Campbell’s playoff coaching record is 11-1 with 5 cups

greenenvy? // April 24, 2018 at 10:56 pm // Reply
    Nice – but ancient history.

Green&Gold // April 24, 2018 at 11:08 pm //
    And it can’t be changed. It’s there forever.

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 11:11 pm //
    Legends are legends , honor is given where honor is due, say what one will about gluey Huey , he was a Master Coach and GM— nothing but a winner and used the rules to his advantage nothing wrong with that as he still had to produce Day to Day !! Tip of the Hat to Hugh , wish he would of been a Rider coach GM at one point as it would of build on his legacy as an excellent player with our organization.

Yup // April 24, 2018 at 11:13 pm //
    Kind of like McMahon stadium.

Adam Stocker // April 24, 2018 at 11:09 pm // Reply

Riders23 // April 24, 2018 at 11:34 pm // Reply

Green&Gold // April 24, 2018 at 11:39 pm // Reply
    Nothing wrong with the guy. I hope he has a great year. Except against us

Riders23 // April 25, 2018 at 12:15 am // Reply

Mr Red // April 25, 2018 at 12:51 am // Reply
    You’re starting to buy into Zach more? Based on a few reps in minicamp??

Blackhawk89 // April 25, 2018 at 2:04 am // Reply
    Plan the parade route down that goat path Albert street.

Breeze // April 25, 2018 at 10:51 am // Reply

Philski // April 26, 2018 at 5:37 am // Reply

DAKAZ // April 25, 2018 at 11:48 am // Reply
    More uninformed, unsubstantiated BS!

Riders23 // April 25, 2018 at 2:25 pm // Reply

Bernie John // April 25, 2018 at 3:07 pm // Reply
    The quality of the questions is dubious at best.
    “Anything you have to change to back to 2015 form” Give me a break!
    Then asking about a 3 year old injury. Come on get real.

Bo’stheBest // April 25, 2018 at 5:26 pm // Reply

Philski // April 26, 2018 at 4:51 am // Reply
    Over rated and over paid. Other than brief blip in 2015 has shown nothing. Has won nothing.

Philski // April 26, 2018 at 4:52 am // Reply
    And may I add choked in the 2014 GC.

Bo is done like dinner! That was “yesterday and yesterdays gone” He is yesterday’s man. The future belongs to the Green and White the team that is the heart of the CFL. Riders draw better than any other team on the road not to mention more people watch the CFL on TV when the Riders play. You Stamp fans just don’t get that do you! The Riders are first in the hearts of multitudes from coast to coast. Saskatchewan is the heartland of the nation and it will always be. WE ARE RIDER NATION! If I had 5 dollars for every Grey Cup Calgary should have won and didn’t I would be living comfortably in my villa in Spain.

32. Dundas dude // April 28, 2018 at 8:51 am //

Looking forward to seeing this unfold. Both Hamilton and Regina benefitted here. It would be great to see them in the Cup and an Eastern three-peat! Go Collaros, go Cats!